Player Sponsorship (the Mighty T and Beeg going to Copeland Cup Dinner)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well folks, we've had another little mix up, so we have drawn another name out for the remaining Season Ticket.

Another drum roll!!!!!

The new winner is
jjsmitty8

Congratulations.

If you PM me your address I will send it to you.:)

Hey MG hope ur not getting too frustrated looking after us:eek: - doin a damn fine job Girl!

Yeah Gutsy - looking forward to meeting up at the game or earlier if you like? I'm going to Syndey for Easter then be back on Monday with a short spell till Friday - cant wait for this match.

Well what a relief to finally have winners for the Season Tickets and Anzac Day Tickets.
Congratulations to our lucky winners so far.:)

Now we can move onto the other prizes, which are as follows

* Two tickets to attend Collingwood's exclusive President's Club function in Round 19 v Port Adelaide at the MCG on Sunday 3 August 2014
* 2014 guernsey signed by your sponsored players/s and Captain
* Sponsored player/s photo and Certificate of Appreciation

There is also two tickets to attend an exclusive function with your sponsored player/s however we don't send any physical tickets out, there is just a door list on the day. Information regarding this will be sent with the signed Guernsey!

Please note that whoever wins the guernsey is going to have to pass on this information to the 2 winners of the tickets to this function. (I also get the Club to email them directly)

So Quicky will draw these soon.

The other matter that needs to be decided is what to do with the remaining Sponsorship money. There is $768 in your kitty.
(NB there was originally $850, but I bought the 2 Anzac Day tickets for $70, and I have spent $12 for postage of the season tickets)

There are a couple of options:
President’s Club Function (you already have 2 x Round 19 in this):
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/Collingwood/Club Promos/2013 - Club Promos/140115_PresidentsClub.pdf

Alternatively purchase Merchandise through the Club – full range on the website - http://shop.collingwoodfc.com.au/

There is enough money to buy 2 tickets to another President's Club Funtion ($385 each)
Adelaide Crows Round 18 at the MCG
Western Bulldogs Round 13 at Etihad
or 2 more to the Port Adelaide game

So I will add a Poll and try to keep it simple

If there is something else that you would all prefer to do then please say. I think we need to put a time limit on it, so how about a week from tomorrow (April 23rd)

hope this is not information overload.:D
MG

Last edited:
N
I'm on tapatalk so can't see the poll.

Any chance of donating it to Peter Mac in memory of Didaka and supportive of scruffydog?
I'm not a sponsor, so my views can only be taken lightly.
But that is a great call.
Considering the amount of sponsors who rejected tickets etc earlier in this thread, this suggestion is simply the right thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder to cast your vote

(and that the poll is only for those sponsoring BenKen)

Considering the amount of sponsors who rejected tickets etc earlier in this thread, this suggestion is simply the right thing to do.

Although it's taken a while to find happy homes for the tickets it was done this way so that they would go to sponsors who could actually use them.

I voted merchandise the Collingwood limited eddition jumper will be released soon every player to ever played for Collingwood looks like a good piece

I voted for merchandise, but something more extravagant like memorabilia. Eg. Scott Pendlebury Signed Captains guernsey (approx $350), or even the new Collingwood Forever guernsey.

I voted for merchandise, but something more extravagant like memorabilia. Eg. Scott Pendlebury Signed Captains guernsey (approx $350), or even the new Collingwood Forever guernsey.

Yep could get two Guerseys and the Pendlebury piece for 750

N

I'm not a sponsor, so my views can only be taken lightly.
But that is a great call.

I find this so immensely insulting.

How on earth do you have a right to insinuate because I have season tickets for Collingwood home games I should donate to a charity of your choice?
I actually take great offence for anyone to tell me how I should donate my money.

I decided I could "donate" a certain amount of money to Collingwood in 2014...therefore, I used it for BF sponsorship.

As a family we decided to spend a certain amount of money to have a social activity together (season tickets).

As a family we donate to the charities we want to support on a regular basis. (Not that I should have to justify that to you)

Therefore, I do say that I would only like the money I put forward for sponsorship to go to the Collingwood Football Club!

(I have a couple of other suggestions but, will put it in a separate post)

I find this so immensely insulting.

How on earth do you have a right to insinuate because I have season tickets for Collingwood home games I should donate to a charity of your choice?
I actually take great offence for anyone to tell me how I should donate my money.

I decided I could "donate" a certain amount of money to Collingwood in 2014...therefore, I used it for BF sponsorship.

As a family we decided to spend a certain amount of money to have a social activity together (season tickets).

As a family we donate to the charities we want to support on a regular basis. (Not that I should have to justify that to you)

Therefore, I do say that I would only like the money I put forward for sponsorship to go to the Collingwood Football Club!

(I have a couple of other suggestions but, will put it in a separate post)

uh.

I mean you have gone way over the top and shouldn't be so easily insulted by well meaning suggestions...
A: you should have said that, rather than just uh
B:
I disagree, if you think I have gone over the top then discuss in an intelligent manner, rather than suggest I am some moron that has not thought about this for a couple of days; I am not easily offended, I am simply explaining it should not be thought that my presence on a footy board is the be all and end all of my life, and even if it is, that is my choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back