Universal Love Chris Judd *11/8 Update - Set to play on in 2015*

Remove this Banner Ad

So good...
Be a real shame to retire already.
Minutes in seeing him streaming towards the forward line...Pleasure to see him play.
as your signature says 'god help us' when he leaves. I know we were ok without him, but it's not the same as not having at all forever.

How good was it today, to see The Great Man, streaming through the centre, crowd in anticipation, willing him on. Mouths open.

The boys stand taller with him in the side. They love him in the side. You can just see it. For more than once in the game, I forgot that he wasn't captain: "That's it Juddy......stick it to Rioli......lead by example....err....oh.

The respect from many of the Hawthorn players, after the game.

Love you Juddy.
I shall name my first born CJudd Threevotes.

Interestingly enough it was Juddy giving all the boys a pump up in the rooms before the game, not Murph (who didn't say a word to anyone really). Judd spent a fair bit of time with Graham, telling him not to hesitate-- "when you go, you've just gotta go", and telling him to be more forceful with his kicks. Also gave Watson a fair bit of attention and then had the boys in their line groups instructing them.

He's just the best.

Love you Juddy.

Interestingly enough it was Juddy giving all the boys a pump up in the rooms before the game, not Murph (who didn't say a word to anyone really). Judd spent a fair bit of time with Graham, telling him not to hesitate-- "when you go, you've just gotta go", and telling him to be more forceful with his kicks. Also gave Watson a fair bit of attention and then had the boys in their line groups instructing them.

He's just the best.

MEB were you in the rooms pre-game?

FWIW poor form to the numerous hawthorn supporters around me who were all yelling for Judd to do his hammy in the opening minutes. Just pathetic.

But then again their captain is a sniper. And their coach is a dog.

Love you Juddy.

He's just the best.

Just quietly, Murph is in awe of The Great Man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The off field stuff. Standing around looking at a bloke once he has come off the ground. Once they leave the field leave it. This standing around salivating over another human being and "being in the rooms" is for naive kids.

The off field stuff. Standing around looking at a bloke once he has come off the ground. Once they leave the field leave it. This standing around salivating over another human being and "being in the rooms" is for naive kids.

Hey, that's not fair. I actually enjoyed getting a bit of insight into their preparation, listening to what Mick had to say before the game, and watching Judd speak to every single player before they ran out.

I'm not a naive child, thank you. It was a bit of fun. Not everything needs to be taken so seriously all the time.

We just had a new driveway put in, didn't think I could love concrete so much...do I have european heritage?

I love Juddy, so great to see him out there again, his first quarter reminded me of his first game, so exciting, what a player :hearts:

Hey, that's not fair. I actually enjoyed getting a bit of insight into their preparation, listening to what Mick had to say before the game, and watching Judd speak to every single player before they ran out.

I'm not a naive child, thank you. It was a bit of fun. Not everything needs to be taken so seriously all the time.

Sounds amazing, MEB!

Anything else you can tell us? Love to hear every little detail. :)

a_480x254.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back