Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been burnt 3 years in a row by COD - I definitely WILL NOT BUY this game.

If you see me on here saying I will buy it - please remind me of this.
Wether or not you buy it at launch or when it's $20, at some point you will buy it. WE ALL DO.

"gotta be believeable, gotta be relateable"...

....proceeds to crap on about cloaking, exoskeletons, hover bikes, hover tanks & energy weapons.

I love this franchise in the same manner that I love the Essendon doping scandal. :rainbow:

"gotta be believeable, gotta be relateable"...

....proceeds to crap on about cloaking, exoskeletons, hover bikes, hover tanks & energy weapons.

I love this franchise in the same manner that I love the Essendon doping scandal. :rainbow:

The more I see, the less I want the game. MP is gonna be fun with campaigners camping while cloaked and then other campaigners spamming their energy lasers everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multiplayer just needs to be better than Ghosts. Its between this and Destiny for my fps PVP fix this year and I cant see myself playing Destinys PVP very often.

I need this to be good.

Why not play Wolfensteins online?

Multiplayer just needs to be better than Ghosts. Its between this and Destiny for my fps PVP fix this year and I cant see myself playing Destinys PVP very often.

I need this to be good.

I dunno if you have an Xbox One, but I'll definitely be choosing the Halo Collection over COD this year.

I still play Titanfall a fair bit too, so that will tide me over.

Destiny I won't play much of the PvP stuff.

I dunno if you have an Xbox One, but I'll definitely be choosing the Halo Collection over COD this year.

I still play Titanfall a fair bit too, so that will tide me over.

Destiny I won't play much of the PvP stuff.

Yeah day 1 for the Halo Collection for sure, just need something to play with the PS4 blokes as that's my main console. Titanfall gets boring if I play it for more than an hour, just something about killing more bots than pilots has never felt right with me.

If this can play like Titanfall (the pilot side of things obviously) minus any bot fodder then I'll be happy to rotate between this and Halo for a while.

Yeah day 1 for the Halo Collection for sure, just need something to play with the PS4 blokes as that's my main console. Titanfall gets boring if I play it for more than an hour, just something about killing more bots than pilots has never felt right with me.

If this can play like Titanfall (the pilot side of things obviously) minus any bot fodder then I'll be happy to rotate between this and Halo for a while.
Thinking of getting an Xbox at Xmas "for the kids" just so I can play halo lol, when it was anounced I was a bit meh but as time goes on I'm thinking I gotta play it.

I've been burnt 3 years in a row by COD - I definitely WILL NOT BUY this game.

If you see me on here saying I will buy it - please remind me of this.

I actually liked the Multiplayer for Ghosts. Sure it wasn't that innovative compared to the other titles (and that's saying something), but the main thing that made more enjoyable for me is that I experienced no noticeable lag since MW2. I don't know if it's because of having it on the PS4 or if I just somehow got lucky with the connection, but it was smother. Very rarely felt I died due to my bullets not hitting markers or the other person seeing me before I see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back