Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Challenge accepted Juggalo Balla ! Next Monday night, and will post photos.

A couple of changes - bread crumbs will be gluten free, and the flour I'll change to chick pea flour, served on a bed of pumpkin mash.

Thanks for the recipe. :)

Awesome.

The Macro(Woolies) brand stuff looks pretty good. I think it's non-GMO. There's a bit of fearmongering out there about Monsanto soybeans but I think most of our soy products here are locally grown so we're insulated from the GM varieties. I think even on the soy milk cartons it says NO-GMO. They wouldn't have to put those labels on if it wasn't an issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nicky what's on the menu this weekend... and who do I have to bribe to find a seat at the table? :p

haha

I made a pork roast saturday night then ate left overs last night. I typically cook a stew or something on Sunday that i can take to work for lunch - yesterday i made spaghetti bolognese with zucchini noodles - half of which i'll freeze - anyway this time i didn't follow a recipe and i just heated it up for my lunch and keep getting compliments on the smell.

It was delicious.

Steak and pasta......easy but that's the way on a Sunday :)

haha

I made a pork roast saturday night then ate left overs last night. I typically cook a stew or something on Sunday that i can take to work for lunch - yesterday i made spaghetti bolognese with zucchini noodles - half of which i'll freeze - anyway this time i didn't follow a recipe and i just heated it up for my lunch and keep getting compliments on the smell.

It was delicious.
Oh my g... :eek:
polls_3yfeblv_5110_850614_answer_4_xlarge.gif

Maybe you'd cook dinner for a fellow Swans fan?? :straining: :straining: :drunk:

Hehe.. :D:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back