FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Come down to the footy show if you were that Geelong fan in the crowd, so we can sledge you for 30 mins. I bet Shane-o was wrapped that he made that decision. :drunk:

Eh, he's a ranga. That is the way he would be treated in everyday life I'd assume.

/jking- they were pretty horrible to him.

at least he got to hug joel selwood :)

Very true. And I was very jealous.

Hey RustyHawk who's on the show tonight?
Also I saw a pic of James Brayshaw in a moonboot. Everything ok with JB?

Last edited:
Hey RustyHawk who's on the show tonight?
Also I saw a pic of James Brayshaw in a moonboot. Everything ok with JB?

Some accident playing/ teaching his kid golf or something. o_O

We should also find out what Sam has to do, since his certainty in Brisbane was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Sam just tried to get someone from the crowd to choke him :rolleyes:
Please retire.

I'm waiting for someone to come out and have a decent crack at Newman for driving with no hands on the wheel. He constantly took both hands off the wheel whilst talking to Dane Swan, hard to know how dangerous it was but it's not a good example to set for anyone let alone someone driving a Lamborghini.

I tipped this Louie !!!

RUMOUR CONFIRMED: Police have investigated Sam Newman's driving in a Footy Show interview with Collingwood star Dane Swan.

Following a Rumour File entry from 'Lamborghini Larrikin' on 3AW Breakfast this morning, police confirmed they had examined "driver behaviour footage" televised last month after receiving complaints from the public.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-bre...-over-dane-swan-interview/20140710-3bntf.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, "Dr" Newman made a bit of a goose of himself, basically suggesting it'd be impossible for someone to be 'choked to harm' with what Lake did to Petrie (right?). Perhaps he did it deliberately to be controversial.
Oh without a doubt that was the reason that he did it, he just doesn't know when to stop sometimes

Sam just tried to get someone from the crowd to choke him :rolleyes:
Please retire.

With any luck the bungee cord will break. :D

I'm pretty sure my mate from England who came over to Oz and NZ last year did that exact bungee jump. Looks absolutely terrifying, I could never ever do that- would rather skydive a million times than do that once. -and skydiving is probs the more dangerous so go figure...-

They also srsly need to re think their "amusing" "skits" they do- WTF was dressing up Garry Lyon in a vest and sticking him on a pony meant to be. o_O

Also Cadbury Dream >>>>> Nestle Milky Bar.
I actually laughed at this. But coming to think of it now I agree with you.
I think it was trying to get Gaz to do something on the spot which isn't always easy. Gaz also happens to be quite humble and reserved about things like this. He doesn't like to be put on the spot because the first thing he does is go all shy on everyone that's there. His body language tells us that he doesn't want to do it.
Gee whiz though Billy was on fire last night. As was Sam giving Billy s**t about how overweight Billy was.

It looks like tonights show is going to be a dry old affair on a wet night. A forward whose goal kicking has dried up in a Riewoldt (cant remember which one). A backman whose ability to play has been dried up by the Tribunal - Brian Lake and a player who would really look better in a Hawthorn out, Mr. Patrick Dangerfield.

And of course, the big question, did Sam jump? Maybe he put the cart before the horse?

What was Sam's joke that everyone was cringing at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back