Who's the most improved player(s) in the AFL in 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well no duh, I saw that neither player was getting any love and as I see them every week of course I will say one of my clubs players. Sorry for doing what 96% of people on here do, Glad we have someone as perfect and unbias as yourself to go around here pointing out what everyone is doing wrong, you are just so perfect aye :rolleyes::thumbsu:

Nup, far from it. But by geez do I get sick of reading your s**t on here. Especially in threads about the crows, inserting your niggle whenever possible. And now calling other posters with legitimate comments biased flogs, when you come across as one of the worst of them. Hold up a mirror, please....

yarran. talent always been clear as day but this year his consistency puts him in same conversation as Cyril and jetta. probably more complete player than both of them now...

others would be: brodie smith, Robbie gray, lachie neale, Stephen hill, jack macrae, levi greenwood.
Agree on Yarran. But I reckon he was just as good last year, just highly underrated.

Nup, far from it. But by geez do I get sick of reading your s**t on here. Especially in threads about the crows, inserting your niggle whenever possible. And now calling other posters with legitimate comments biased flogs, when you come across as one of the worst of them. Hold up a mirror, please....
Your kidding right? Whenever there is a thread about the crows (except for bay 13, where yes i do give niggles but that basically what it is for) I very rarely comment on it, and when I do I am usually back up what another crows writer is saying.

Stop being so sensitive and get back on topic.

Greenwood Surprised me too

I would say Polec has been good although he is in a much better team now.
Hooker much better
Bernie Vince was always decent looking like a great player now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the sense that he improved form being a gigantic waste of space most other weeks?

He was much better last year in his natural position.
From being a massive waste of space to 19 marks and 4 goals. I'd call that improvement

Hooker. He's gone from a player you don't even worry about to being arguably the best KPD this far in the season.

Heppell's three seasons have netted him 7th, 2nd and 3rd in Essendon's best and fairest. Hardly fits in with the rest of the players being named as he's always been a quality player.
Gibbs likewise has been top 5 in all but 1 season I believe. Still a massive step up though, playing in the role he was drafted in and a street ahead in our B&F at this stage.

D. Swallow
J. Polec
S. Docherty
L. Casboult
B. Gibbs
L. Greenwood
L. Parker
C. Yarran
L. Shiels
D. Prestia
A. Treloar (he was already a gun)
S. Martin
S. Motlop

All these players i feel have taken it to the next level.
All very good players.

Most Improved out of those lot

Yarran/Prestia/Parker

Theyve all gone from good promising young players to elite.

Sam Rowe has become a player, allowing Henderson to play forward.

Brodie Smith getting a lot of love but also Brodie Martin has become a solid player.

Dr-Evil.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back