2014 22Under22 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

threenewpadlocks looks like Heppell beat Libba at his bread and butter. 10 clearances, 8 tackles, 7 stoppages. :thumbsu:
You must have missed Wallis going off injured in the last quarter.

Wallis was smashing him before that.

Surely Tyson has a starting spot locked in?
Was one of the first that came to mind for me too, but there are so many good mids.

B: Langdon May T McKenzie
HB: Swallow T McDonald B Smith
C: Macrae Heppell (c) Prestia
HF: Parker Lynch Dahlhaus
F: Wingard Cameron Elliot
R: Longer Liberatore Wines

I/C from: Bontempelli Tyson Darling B Crouch Treloar O'Meara Menzel

Honourable mention: Polec, Aish, L Mac, JKH, Stringer, H Bennell, Witts

Been fairly harsh on first year players, because as you'd expect they need to work their way into it.

Last edited:
Sorry guys dont watch alot of footy or other teams so can only mention probably 1 from my team. He is justin clarke. He has played on some pritty good forwards and done relatively ok. Other mentions could be aish and taylor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppel showed Libba what it took to drag your side over the line today. Leave him out at your peril

This is besides the point because Dyson Heppell is a undeniably great young player, but the guy who was tagging him got injured and Libba has dragged us over the line personally in two games this year (MELB and COLL).

Where's Boomer? The kid goes alright.

This is besides the point because Dyson Heppell is a undeniably great young player, but the guy who was tagging him got injured and Libba has dragged us over the line personally in two games this year (MELB and COLL).

This has been pointed out already, so has he fact that the guy tagging Libba came off in the 3rd quarter.

Heppel finished 3rd (in his second year) in a finals team last year and will go close to winning our B&F this year.

I really respected Wallis' job on Hep tonight. A better way to tag than the cheater they call Caff.

Heppel finished 3rd (in his second year) in a finals team last year and will go close to winning our B&F this year.

I really respected Wallis' job on Hep tonight. A better way to tag than the cheater they call Caff.

One of my best mates goes for Essendon so I see a lot of their games, I'd be shocked if anyone else but Heppell or Hooker didn't win your guy's B&F.

Was one of the first that came to mind for me too, but there are so many good mids.

B: Langdon May T McKenzie
HB: Swallow T McDonald B Smith
C: Macrae Heppell (c) Prestia
HF: Parker Lynch Dahlhaus
F: Wingard Cameron Elliot
R: Longer Liberatore Wines

I/C from: Bontempelli Tyson Darling B Crouch Treloar O'Meara Menzel

Honourable mention: Polec, Aish, L Mac, JKH, Stringer, H Bennell, Witts

Been fairly harsh on first year players, because as you'd expect they need to work their way into it.
JKH gets an honorable mention but Vlastuin and Ellis don't...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back