Round 19: Port Adelaide v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Like incidental knees to the face ala tippett on shaw it happens and has been happening since football was invented
Really? Tippett was spoiling Shaw's attempt at a mark by hitting him in the face front on? Missed that one....

Like incidental knees to the face ala tippett on shaw it happens and has been happening since football was invented

You my friend clearly cannot see the glaring difference between the two incidents.

Really? Tippett was spoiling Shaw's attempt at a mark by hitting him in the face front on? Missed that one....
Yeah he put his knee up and made accidental contact while taking the mark. Watts made incidental contact after making contact with the ball punching it away. He clearly got the BALL

Im trying to work out if stewart takes a step at all.... hes virtually stationary.
Funny how in one post you're criticising high contact and in another you're supporting it.
Not surprising in both you're taking the Port side in both.
What about the throw by Gray to get it out of the tackle should that be in the back instead?

Listen you wont the game i just hope your not on the end of one of those in a final to end up losing it. Marshmellow soft decision
It was with more than a qtr to go. If you think that one line ball (but correct) decision more than 30 mins from time costs a game then it says more about your idea of luck than mine.

Funny how in one post you're criticising high contact and in another you're supporting it.
Not surprising in both you're taking the Port side in both.
What about the throw by Gray to get it out of the tackle should that be in the back instead?

No I think Stewarts will be looked at by the MRP. High contact, and whether he gets cited could come down to what options he had.. however if he goes he will be unlucky.

No I think Stewarts will be looked at by the MRP. High contact, and whether he gets cited could come down to what options he had.. however if he goes he will be unlucky.
Should a free to Jones have been paid for high contact?

It was with more than a qtr to go. If you think that one line ball (but correct) decision more than 30 mins from time costs a game then it says more about your idea of luck than mine.
No it didn't cos them the game as i mentioned i said you won the game

The footy gods have cursed Poort because of their s**t talking supporters. Karmas a bitch so laughing at us for loosing to Melb may bite you in the arse lol

baha you pathetic obsessed loser.

It seems quite a few tissues are needed on this thread, interweb cry babbies everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm sure it's been explained but i cant find where - why is cassisi retiring mid season when his team will be playing finals? that's a very strange one. usually only happens when the guy can't play again but he was able to play in todays game?

baha you pathetic obsessed loser.

It seems quite a few tissues are needed on this thread, interweb cry babbies everywhere
Port obviously paid the umps because they literally gave the game to them on a plate, blatant favouritism towards port, pathetic PATHETIC umpiring and Port and the AFL should be ashamed of that performance..................

Check out the picture on AFL.com under the 'Power vs Demons' heading.

No wonder Port are struggling a bit lately - they have an amputee playing for them.

i'm sure it's been explained but i cant find where - why is cassisi retiring mid season when his team will be playing finals? that's a very strange one. usually only happens when the guy can't play again but he was able to play in todays game?
Obviously been retired by the AFL for PEDs

Jks

It could have been and it wouldn't have been wrong.
Again though stewart was stationary...
And global warming doesn't exist and the Earth is flat?

Wasn't particularly malicious. And he didn't line him up but he did put a shoulder in to Jones' head.
The only thing I didn't like about it was Jones was left lying on the ground whilst Stewart became the spare man and kicked the goal.

Melbourne lost because of our own ineptitude. But that was a horrendously umpired game overall.

I would've thought in a 5 game round that only the best 15 umpires would get a go and therefore most of the umpires out there this week and at least 2 of the 3 today would be in line for finals. I wouldn't want any of the 3 who umpired today to umpire finals. They botched holding the balls. Missed high contacts. And paid some strange holding frees.

I think we need a royal commission. I mean Port and the umps conspiring against Melbourne . That's just not fair...

Clearly the umps in real time situations can't do their job!!!

Only way to solve all this bad umpiring in matches is to set up a free kick review system to go alone with the goal review system. We could have 4 hour long games with 15 minute play time...Just like gridiron...

Lol Sydney will give them a trashing rnd 20. Port has lost it's touch, even at home. Umpire wanted them to beat Essendon, now this. Poor dees.
Coming from a team that wants the MPR to have Buddy in every game no matter what he does. He should have been out for the match against us and he was the only player that kicked the last 5 goals to win the game for you guys! How's the view from your high horse!

Port obviously paid the umps because they literally gave the game to them on a plate, blatant favouritism towards port, pathetic PATHETIC umpiring and Port and the AFL should be ashamed of that performance..................
Wow. And it was only 24-20 our way.
I was sure we won the free kick count 65-12?

Congrats on your big win over GWS last night :drunk:
Well, thank you very much. It was exactly the same score line as the Hawthorn V GWS game last month, i'm sure the Hawks were happy with their win also. Port are done and dusted. I have been a fan of Port all year, but they are cooked to well done, way before serving time.

Well, thank you very much. It was exactly the same score line as the Hawthorn V GWS game last month, i'm sure the Hawks were happy with their win also. Port are done and dusted. I have been a fan of Port all year, but they are cooked well done, way before serving time.

We essentially fielded our Box Hill team. I'm interested to see how GWS managed to get within seven points of you guys. Injuries?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back