Strewn wreckage in MH17 crash

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
According to these guys, who were linked to in the "resources" thread on this forum, and the below article, the wreckage is deliberately strewn, and far too intact to be part of an explosion. Of course, there could be photoshopping going on here, but they raise a couple of interesting points:

http://nodisinfo.com/strewn-fake-wreckage-proven-mh17-crash-hoax/

• Banned
its spread over 12km...... which would be consistent with a plane shot down at 33,000ft.....

Yeah but that's easy enough to organise. If they're going to place wreckage out there then they're obviously going to spread it out.

I don't agree with them necessarily, I just thought it worth raising. The fact that it's the same airline as the missing plane is a hell of a co-inky-dink.

Yeah but that's easy enough to organise. If they're going to place wreckage out there then they're obviously going to spread it out.

I don't agree with them necessarily, I just thought it worth raising. The fact that it's the same airline as the missing plane is a hell of a co-inky-dink.

What better Airline is there to shoot down than a Government Airline?

I believe it was shot down.... but not convinced it was from a Surface to Air Missile.... with reports of Military planes close by.

I was wondering why MAL were having such a rotten run of bad luck.
I hope it has nothing to do with this:
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/05/12/bush-convicted-of-war-crimes-in-absentia/
The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission is also asking that the names of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Gonzales, Yoo, Bybee, Addington and Haynes be entered and included in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals for public record.

The tribunal is the initiative of Malaysia’s retired Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, who staunchly opposed the American-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Or this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelantanese_dinar

The Kelantanese dinar is a currency issued by the Government of the Malaysian state of Kelantan, which purportedly is in conformance with the concept of the Islamic gold dinar.

Another noteable gold dinar was this one:

Saving the world economy from Gaddafi

Interesting that the first thing set up in Libya (before Gaddafi was even captured) was a central bank

What better Airline is there to shoot down than a Government Airline?

I believe it was shot down.... but not convinced it was from a Surface to Air Missile.... with reports of Military planes close by.

On the weekend I was at a mates and we clicked over to sky news for an update on this, A bloke from the village was being interviewed and he said that there was 2 planes then a big flash. He said after the flash, one of the planes flew out of sight, while the other dropped through the clouds to the ground.

Not sure if I believe what comes out of those villages but I found that part interesting.

I was wondering why MAL were having such a rotten run of bad luck.
I hope it has nothing to do with this:
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/05/12/bush-convicted-of-war-crimes-in-absentia/

Or this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelantanese_dinar

Another noteable gold dinar was this one:

Saving the world economy from Gaddafi

Interesting that the first thing set up in Libya (before Gaddafi was even captured) was a central bank

I would love to see the Gold Dinar become a genuine world currency.

On the weekend I was at a mates and we clicked over to sky news for an update on this, A bloke from the village was being interviewed and he said that there was 2 planes then a big flash. He said after the flash, one of the planes flew out of sight, while the other dropped through the clouds to the ground.

Not sure if I believe what comes out of those villages but I found that part interesting.

http://rt.com/news/174412-malaysia-plane-russia-ukraine/

I saw that too, wondered why more hadn't been made of it.

So an eyewitness (among others I saw on the early news bulletin's) attests to two planes flying, one of them shot down, the other flies off, I think he said "on the other side of the river" or something, but this isn't checked out? Where did the proof for it being a surface to air missile come from?

So an eyewitness (among others I saw on the early news bulletin's) attests to two planes flying, one of them shot down, the other flies off, I think he said "on the other side of the river" or something, but this isn't checked out? Where did the proof for it being a surface to air missile come from?

Coming out of Ukraine and Russia.....is my guess. Both are just playing the blame game.

i was looking at the footage of the plane exploding/crashing. What stands out like dogs nuts is if you look at where the plane explodes there appears to be something on the ground and the thing on the ground is what is actually exploding. found it a bit weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another interesting aspect that i have heard is that the bodies were decomposing and smelt horrendous not even 24hrs after they had died.
also i have seen the footage of those passports and there appears to be holes in some of them as if they were hole punched. from my understanding they hole punch passports to render them null in void like they do with our drivers licenses here.

another interesting aspect that i have heard is that the bodies were decomposing and smelt horrendous not even 24hrs after they had died.
also i have seen the footage of those passports and there appears to be holes in some of them as if they were hole punched. from my understanding they hole punch passports to render them null in void like they do with our drivers licenses here.
Where did you hear that??

Footage of passports with holes punched in them? Where?

Btw that's not how a passport is rendered null and void, a portion of the front page (sometimes the pages inside too) is cut off. Sometimes a stamp is used too.

Where did you hear that??

Footage of passports with holes punched in them? Where?

Btw that's not how a passport is rendered null and void, a portion of the front page (sometimes the pages inside too) is cut off. Sometimes a stamp is used too.
here is just one example of it quoted regarding the bodies.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-tr...e-amid-reports-of-looting-20140719-zuqib.html
and here is some footage of the passports, in the middle of the stack you see one with the hole clearly visible. on another note they look like they are all brand new looking.

here is just one example of it quoted regarding the bodies.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-tr...e-amid-reports-of-looting-20140719-zuqib.html
and here is some footage of the passports, in the middle of the stack you see one with the hole clearly visible. on another note they look like they are all brand new looking.

We'll there you go!

Yep, I see one passport with what looks like a hole punched in it. Just one, not any of the others. For what it's worth I have travelled with both my new valid and recently expired passports for the past few months as my old passport had valid visas in them, can you cant just take them out and apply them to a new passport.

That's an explanation of why an expired passport might be found in the wreckage.

They do look to be in good condition too... We'll, those 10 or so out of the nearly 300 that would have been on board.

Not sure if I would believe him though. He also said (a) they didn't have the flight recorders, then (b) they have something that might be the flight recorders but they can't be sure. Then he finally admitted they did in fact have them. How they couldn't be sure they were the flight recorders is beyond me, seeing as they have printed on the side: FLIGHT RECORDER, DO NOT OPEN.

That's neither here nor there for your post however, but my point being his credibility is questionable at best.

Not sure if I would believe him though. He also said (a) they didn't have the flight recorders, then (b) they have something that might be the flight recorders but they can't be sure. Then he finally admitted they did in fact have them. How they couldn't be sure they were the flight recorders is beyond me, seeing as they have printed on the side: FLIGHT RECORDER, DO NOT OPEN.

That's neither here nor there for your post however, but my point being his credibility is questionable at best.
but i think he might have a slight idea what a dead corpse does.
regarding the flight recorder, i actually dont think they knew what it actually looked like funnily enough, i seen some footage where they had a collection of black box looking aircraft parts which is why they thought they found them then didnt and so on. well they do have it now, anyway it wasnt sent to russia as early reports stated.
regarding credibility lol, it seems he is credible when he supposedly bragged about shooting the plane down yet not credible regarding the decomposing bodies.

what are your thoughts on a fighter jet shooting it down as i believe that is what has happened here.

but i think he might have a slight idea what a dead corpse does.
regarding the flight recorder, i actually dont think they knew what it actually looked like funnily enough, i seen some footage where they had a collection of black box looking aircraft parts which is why they thought they found them then didnt and so on. well they do have it now, anyway it wasnt sent to russia as early reports stated.
regarding credibility lol, it seems he is credible when he supposedly bragged about shooting the plane down yet not credible regarding the decomposing bodies.

what are your thoughts on a fighter jet shooting it down as i believe that is what has happened here.
He probably does know a lot about dead bodies, but doesn't eliminate his vested interest in spreading wild theories aimed at diverting blame. Russian separatists (if indeed as most of the world suspect) accidentally shooting down a passenger jet is a pr disaster, in a world where they had bugger all good will to begin with. Alleging the bodies were dead for days prior to the crash is nuts.

What do I think about a fighter jet apparently being in the same area at the time? If verified, it's interesting. Wouldn't surprise me that perhaps one might be around in a conflict zone, but I would like to see more about it.

Do I think this fighter jet shot it down? Almost certainly not. Not impossible, mind you, but the Russian separatists shooting it down thinking it was a Ukrainian plane, especially after shooting down two planes in the preceding days, is far more likely at this point in time.

Honestly- my stance is that the Russian separatists stuffed up In a horrific way. They're now going through the "oh s**t we stuffed up massively" stage, and are trying to cover their tracks any way they can.

the russians have provided proof that there was a fighter jet between 3 and 5 ks from the plane when it got shotdown?
why are we calling these people as russian separatists? i think the more accurate term would be ukrainian pro russian separatists?

the russians have provided proof that there was a fighter jet between 3 and 5 ks from the plane when it got shotdown?
why are we calling these people as russian separatists? i think the more accurate term would be ukrainian pro russian separatists?

Apprantly air to air missile struck right side of cockpit, just above pilot from head on.

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/07/20/what-did-us-spy-satellites-see-in-ukraine/

In the recent past, this sort of sloppy American journalism has led to mass slaughters in Iraq – and has contributed to near U.S. wars on Syria and Iran – but now the stakes are much higher. As much fun as it is to heap contempt on a variety of “designated villains,” such as Saddam Hussein, Bashar al-Assad, Ali Khamenei and now Vladimir Putin, this sort of recklessness is careening the world toward a very dangerous moment, conceivably its last.

:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back