Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't Believe What You Are Told

Hi

Slowly and then suddenly, all the shibboliths of the left are being debunked.

They won't admit it of course, but wherever you look the vacuous claims and outright lies they have been pushing for years (decades?), are being slaughtered on the altar of truth.

Yet, while truth will ultimately prevail, right now it isn't enough to stop the continuing Leftist march through our most cherished institutions.

There are just too many people who accept everything they are told by our corrupted spheres of influence.

One of those spheres is 'authority'.

This emanates from the elected official, the entrenched bureaucracy and the 'expert' opinion. More often than not the expert is funded through one of the other two which makes for a truly corrupt triumvirate.

Think how this cabal manipulated public opinion in respect to COVID 19.

The authorities told us that COVID had a mortality rate of 3.5 per cent. The reality was that they overstated the danger by at least one hundred times.

Yes, we locked down and jabbed the world for a virus with a death rate akin to the flu. Unsurprisingly, it proved most dangerous to the exact same cohort as the flu too (the elderly, chronically ill and the obese).

We were also told this pandemic virus mutated naturally.

That was a lie. It was engineered by man - with the knowledge and funding of the same man the world entrusted with denying it, Dr Fauci.

To demonstrate the scale and audacity of the deception played upon us, consider this image pushed across the world to fuel COVID fear pr0n .

Do you remember the line up of Italian coffins used to scare the world?

It bears a striking similarity to an image following the Lampedusa shipwreck casualties of 2013.

Some may correctly conclude that it's actually the exact same image, subtly altered for the sole purpose of manufacturing fear.

It's a salient reminder that you should trust nothing and verify everything you are told.

But this entire experience begs the question as to whether we are led by manipulative dictators or a bunch of fools unable to think for themselves?

It's likely to be a combination with our hapless elected leaders unable or unwilling to provide resistance against the entrenched power of the global bureaucracy.

That's why we can't rely on them to lead us.

They are (at best) followers and (at worst) a clear and present danger to our freedom and personal autonomy.

Until tomorrow.

Cory Bernardi
Lol I’m anti gov for good reason keep up the good work

Why do you post this junk?

I had a look at the "huge article". The first heading is 'Medical doctors declare the pandemic was planned' but then none of the 'quotes' (either in the original article or the linked articles in that section) actually have anything saying that. So why bother reading the rest of this trash if they can't even provide any quotes for their first statement?

You're posting articles from 2020 that have none of the included data from that date onwards thinking that it's relevant now.

Give it up.
Perhaps the most useless thread on BF. It belongs on the conspiracy board or perhaps the bay, it is a hoot after all.

I was spending most of my time in WA working during 2020 and 2021 due to border closures, no one was getting vaccinated over there, McGowan had everyone terrified, they just wanted the borders closed forever.

Once he introduced vaccine mandates and people were dragged kicking and screaming to get their shots, it was amazing how many people over there knew multiple people, both family and acquaintances, who had had severe reactions to the vaccines and either died, nearly died or developed severe lifelong medical conditions as a result.

Meanwhile, of the 100s of people I know who got vaxxed in Victoria, my wife and brother both had mild headaches for a few hours the night they got their second dose (could have had nothing to do with the vax) and that was it.

Amazing how much difference from one side of the country to the other
As a resident of WA the 100's of people I know had no issues getting the vaccination and were not dragged kicking and screaming to get it. I don't know anyone who had a reaction to the vaccine apart from a bit of a sore arm.

You might remember WA were not a priority in getting Vaccines sent over here due to lockdowns over east and low amount of cases in WA. As soon as they were available the vast majority were booking in to get them at major vaccination hubs like Claremont showgrounds.

But as you regularly bash all things WA I am not surprised with your comments.

As a resident of WA the 100's of people I know had no issues getting the vaccination and were not dragged kicking and screaming to get it. I don't know anyone who had a reaction to the vaccine apart from a bit of a sore arm.

You might remember WA were not a priority in getting Vaccines sent over here due to lockdowns over east and low amount of cases in WA. As soon as they were available the vast majority were booking in to get them at major vaccination hubs like Claremont showgrounds.

But as you regularly bash all things WA I am not surprised with your comments.

Maybe it was a mining thing.

I'm not sure if I bash WA, I certainly bash that campaigner McGowan though.

There were dozens of people I worked with who wouldn't have got it without the mandates.

There were 3 who lost their homes because of it and half a dozen forfeited their jobs.

Every anti-vaxxer I personally know is in WA.

One bloke who didn't want it but got it because he didn't want to lose his home, worked himself in to such a state that he fainted when he got his first jab. He came to work the following Tuesday and was telling everyone, and all the year 9 educated halfwits solemnly nodded their heads and commented that, that's how quick it hits you.

The BHP Intranet messenger board had multiple anti-vaxx threads 100s of replies long, I'm surprised they allowed it but then in the end were too scared to take it down lest they be called out for censorship in their, 'speak up', environment.

There's 8 billion people on the planet you lunatics lmao

Sometimes people just die.

conspiracy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A well documented history of alcohol and drug addiction could've played a major role here, don't you think?

Sure mate. This thread is to discuss all the recent deaths and injury due to unknown causes. Read the OP. Some people have theories as to the cause like this mother ....

... but I can't prove or disprove her theory I can only guess what might be happening.

Sure mate. This thread is to discuss all the recent deaths and injury due to unknown causes. Read the OP. Some people have theories as to the cause like this mother ....

... but I can't prove or disprove her theory I can only guess what might be happening.
Lisa Marie Presley's death was not due to unknown causes, so why post it here?

I don't think the intention of the thread was for you to hijack individual personal tragedies, which I think is abhorrent practice that the families shouldn't have to deal with. I think the intention was to discuss a broader picture.

Lisa Marie Presley's death was not due to unknown causes, so why post it here?

I've agreed with you that a history of drug and alcohol abuse could have played a role in her heart attack. I'm sure there is at least one other thing that could have played a major role. When people like Shane Warne and Lisa Marie who were only slightly older than me pass away suddenly it make me reflect on my own mortality. The following comment is not directed at you because I don't know if you've ever done this but it is staggering to me the hypocrisy of some people who are quite willing to link a Covid infection to heart issues because of the inflammation it can cause but adamantly rule out the potential for another factor that can also cause inflammation and clotting. People like the ABC's Norman Swan who tried to suggest Labor senator Kimberley Kitching's death was related to a Covid infection when the Senator had never even had Covid. Swan was forced to apologise to Kitching's incensed widower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back