Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

i posted an article from The Age earlier which explains the reasons for excess deaths scientifically with links to studies. Did you read it?

Yes I read it. It was the sort of article that was predicted to start appearing months ago from one of the scientists that was censored.

i expect Covid and hospitals being over run to cause excess deaths because the scientific studies tell me so

not some random idiot who makes money out of his cult followers

LOL. Most of the sudden deaths don't make it to hospital FFS. Whether they died in their sleep or on the football field, "over run hospitals" had nothing to do with it. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why do you think he is right and the science is wrong? on what basis?
LOL. Most of the sudden deaths don't make it to hospital FFS. Whether they died in their sleep or on the football field, "over run hospitals" had nothing to do with it. :tearsofjoy:
a lol is not an answer
what are you reasons
genuinely curious

He said they needed to find something to explain away the anomalies and that was the angle he expected them to take.

View attachment 1592276
What a strange table. Why does it show 1966-2004, then jump to 2021. What happened between 2004 and 2021? Could it be that the report that was for the first period was done on athletes under 35 who have died from heart attack, while the other figure includes just about anyone with a tangential link to athletics, regardless of age, such as 70 year olds who happen to orienteer occasionally and or 60 year old athletic trainers who also have cancer?

Also, why is Christian Eriksen used in a graphic of ‘sudden cardiac deaths’ when he is very much alive.

Not sure if this has been posted or not but there's a poison called Graphene Oxide and it has apparently been found in the vax.
It gives the same symptoms as covid19. It's a nasty chemical. Google the symptoms of it, it's bad news.
You can get it out of the body but not sure about the bloodstream.
Bentonite Clay is the best detoxer fyi.

Not sure if this has been posted or not but there's a poison called Graphene Oxide and it has apparently been found in the vax.
It gives the same symptoms as covid19. It's a nasty chemical. Google the symptoms of it, it's bad news.
You can get it out of the body but not sure about the bloodstream.
Bentonite Clay is the best detoxer fyi.

No it doesn't, that misinformation has been doing the rounds for at least 2 years now

You might want to consider better sources of information

No it doesn't, that misinformation has been doing the rounds for at least 2 years now

You might want to consider better sources of information
I never said it was true but you don't know if it's true or false either. None of us know unless we looked under a microscope and tested the vax ourselves.
Even if we did, no one would believe us anyway.
I trust no one and certainly not the government or anything posted on the web, the idiots in parliament lie and get paid for it.
I simply keep everything I hear in the back of my mind and refer back to it if something becomes fact in the future. I observe and take in facts as they pop up.

I never said it was true but you don't know if it's true or false either. None of us know unless we looked under a microscope and tested the vax ourselves.
Even if we did, no one would believe us anyway.
I trust no one and certainly not the government or anything posted on the web, the idiots in parliament lie and get paid for it.
I simply keep everything I hear in the back of my mind and refer back to it if something becomes fact in the future. I observe and take in facts as they pop up.
Dr. Ryan Cole did just that, no graphene oxide or nano machines. He knows his stuff.

Dr. Ryan Cole did just that, no graphene oxide or nano machines. He knows his stuff.
Let's hope that's true. I'm not scared of death anyway, it's the pain that goes with it, that I don't like.
It's a wonder they didn't take his license off him for speaking up against the vax, unless he's being paid off.
I don't trust very easily. There's too much crap circulating. It's called the web for a reason, to trap you however they like.
Food for thought though.

i expect Covid and hospitals being over run to cause excess deaths because the scientific studies tell me so

not some random idiot who makes money out of his cult followers
i think you're missing a major conflict of interest here, and I really dont like random internet influences with no credentials etc, what I hate more is scientists WITH funding from parent companies, this should be the first thing that needs addressing. It's all about money and if we were smart we would all boycott chemists on 99% of purchases, think twice and go natural as much as we can.
There will never be truth with the amount of conflict of interest like we have experianced over the last few years and its going to get worse.

i think you're missing a major conflict of interest here, and I really dont like random internet influences with no credentials etc, what I hate more is scientists WITH funding from parent companies, this should be the first thing that needs addressing. It's all about money and if we were smart we would all boycott chemists on 99% of purchases, think twice and go natural as much as we can.
There will never be truth with the amount of conflict of interest like we have experianced over the last few years and its going to get worse.

Then lets just not take cancer drugs or paracetamol or antibiotics or Anti Inflammatories or anti depressants or any other drug because Big Pharma is making a fortune out of them and rely on home made remedies that wont work. Big Pharma is Big Pharma because governments let them go out of control (Capitalism way of life..). I
I bet if a doctor told you a certain drug will save your life you will take it no matter what. Ask geniuses like Steve Jobs what happens when you go the healthy route rather than taking proper drugs...

Then lets just not take cancer drugs or paracetamol or antibiotics or Anti Inflammatories or anti depressants or any other drug because Big Pharma is making a fortune out of them and rely on home made remedies that wont work. Big Pharma is Big Pharma because governments let them go out of control (Capitalism way of life..). I
I bet if a doctor told you a certain drug will save your life you will take it no matter what. Ask geniuses like Steve Jobs what happens when you go the healthy route rather than taking proper drugs...
id didnt say that, I said to avoid them as much as possible.

Ask yourself this, what do you think will happen when the human race is reliant on drugs?

DO you think vaccines are a great option? what will happen to us as humans once we head down this path of never ending vaccines?
Have you ever thought of that?

id didnt say that, I said to avoid them as much as possible.

Ask yourself this, what do you think will happen when the human race is reliant on drugs?

DO you think vaccines are a great option? what will happen to us as humans once we head down this path of never ending vaccines?
Have you ever thought of that?
Well my 92 year old man has type 2 diabetes and has had it for 50 years , takes insulin and tablets every day, takes tablets for his prostrate and cholesterol and gardens every day for at least an hour, does his puzzles and his mind is sharp. My 84 year old mother had a debilitating stroke 10 years ago, takes asperin and blood pressure tablets along with god knows what. Both 5 times vaxxed and thriving.
Pretty much every child has been vaxxed against multiple diseases except those poor kids with parents who like to live dangerously. Polio Smallpox measles have all been pretty much eliminated from existence because of vaccines. so there's that...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back