Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

Her father Elvis was only 42 years old when he died of cardiac arrest in 1977

That's true. He also weighed about 160kg. High levels of pharmaceutical painkillers such as Dilaudid, Quaalude, Percodan, Demerol, and codeine were also found in his body.

a7p45-ktpta.jpg

I've agreed with you that a history of drug and alcohol abuse could have played a role in her heart attack. I'm sure there is at least one other thing that could have played a major role.
Do you not see the issue with a statement like this? You downplay the likely "major" role of a history of drug & alcohol abuse by not stating that it could be "major", while stating that you are sure that at least one other thing could have played a "major" role. How can you be sure?

When people like Shane Warne and Lisa Marie who were only slightly older than me pass away suddenly it make me reflect on my own mortality.
Sure, this is not an uncommon thing for people to go through. But it's also been happening well before covid and covid vaccinations were even a thing. I would be fairly confident that if Brittany Murphy's death had happened now instead of in 2009, then there would've been a section of people claiming it was vaccine related.

it is staggering to me the hypocrisy of some people who are quite willing to link a Covid infection to heart issues because of the inflammation it can cause but adamantly rule out the potential for another factor that can also cause inflammation and clotting. People like the ABC's Norman Swan who tried to suggest Labor senator Kimberley Kitching's death was related to a Covid infection when the Senator had never even had Covid. Swan was forced to apologise to Kitching's incensed widower.
And yet you don't see that you are displaying a similar hypocrisy to the one you find staggering? I completely agree that Norman Swan made a massive screw up with his statement you refer to. However, it is interesting to note that he apologised for it. I'm still waiting for you to post the follow up statement to the CTV news reporter tweet that you decided was worth posting here. You know... the one where she outright explains that it wasn't vaccine related and also mentions the abuse she's copped from a certain section of the community. Classy.

This is exactly why I think this hijacking of personal tragedy is deplorable. Imagine the families who are dealing with the loss of a loved one potentially also having to deal with abuse from people around vaccination status (and this applies to both sides, by the way).

Last edited:
Sure, this is not an uncommon thing for people to go through. But it's also been happening well before covid and covid vaccinations were even a thing.

Again, of course it's always been happening. The change in frequency is what's at issue. Let's have a look at a recent peer reviewed scientific study. I'd be interested in what you think after reading it.

This is what I see ...

51 students had significant changes in their ECGs after the second Pfizer jab. One diagnosed with myocarditis, four more had significant heart rhythm disturbances. one of them was a student with premature ventricular contractions, increasing the risk of sudden cardiac death.

Almost one in five of all the students reported chest pain, heart palpitations or other problems after their second jab. Significantly though four of the five students with the most serious problems didn't report any chest pain after the second shot. They were at risk without having any symptoms.

Last edited:
Again, of course it's always been happening. The change in frequency is what's at issue.
I do wonder if it's not actually an increase in frequency, but rather an increase in information available through social media, etc.

In any case, at least we're not posting individual tragedies any more (although I will note you conveniently ignored my comment on the follow up post from the news reporter).

I'm about to jump on a plane to spend a week lying by a pool in another country so I'll get back to posting here later. Enjoy, everyone!

Yes, and? Such flags are common procedure when analysing health treatment rollout data. You’re scraping the barrel, I’m afraid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you're just showing your desperation to link anything and everything to something you have no evidence for.

A well documented history of alcohol and drug addiction could've played a major role here, don't you think?

Desperation to link anything and everything totally reminds me of this story

This trend of hijacking a personal tragedy to try and support a stance with no actual evidence that it supports a stance is so disgusting.

Hijacking personal tragedy to support a stance is the fundamental concept of every powerful institution in Australia. From politics, to media, to well everything. Its born and bred into our society at this present

Mark McGowan and co were parading around dead people in press conferences hours after they died and well before a autoposy had taken place to support their stances and no one said boo about it

Its pointless to be outraged at the individual for taking the stance that basically everyone before him has made

Last edited:
Hijacking personal tragedy to support a stance is the fundamental concept of every powerful institution in Australia. From politics, to media, to well everything. Its born and bred into our society at this present

Mark McGowan and co were parading around dead people in press conferences hours after they died and well before a autoposy had taken place to support their stances and no one said boo about it

Its pointless to be outraged at the individual for taking the stance that basically everyone before him has made
Did they?

I can't remember that happening, any examples?

Did they?

I can't remember that happening, any examples?

Basically all of them in the early 2022 had the death updates during press conferences

The third person who died of COVID in W.A was mentioned in Marks press conference without the family consent. Family was raging as the person had terminal mesothelioma and they were not happy that COVID was the cause when she basically had asbestosis and insurance claims in over her death with Marks announcement putting that in jeopardy. It was not big news at the time and was just stuck on 1080 in Perth as far as reporting it went

Basically all of them in the early 2022 had the death updates during press conferences

The third person who died of COVID in W.A was mentioned in Marks press conference without the family consent. Family was raging as the person had terminal mesothelioma and they were not happy that COVID was the cause when she basically had asbestosis and insurance claims in over her death with Marks announcement putting that in jeopardy. It was not big news at the time and was just stuck on 1080 in Perth as far as reporting it went
Massively hidden in the virtue-signalling Ukraine diatribe. "With covid er from covid". LOL.

Massively hidden in the virtue-signalling Ukraine diatribe. "With covid er from covid". LOL.

I remember also in Victoria they had media camped out infront of the home of some of the early COVID deaths. ABC Media watch called it out and the Channel 9 response that it was in public interest so it was okay to report

I am just checking in to see how many here are across the dam slowly breaking.

So much interesting Covid news, so little reported in the mainstream press.

This study is a bit embarrassing

v23x33u-more-vaccines-causes-more-infections.html

Not to mention sharp rises in all cause mortality, Ed Dowd's life insurance and labour force figures, what the US embalmers are finding etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back