Round 18 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially someone who had him on the bench in a MUST win Cash league game.

If you wanted an answer as to whether you could get Carlisle's score without using a trade then PERHAPS, just perhaps you might have wanted to specify that in your original question.

I could be wrong I but I read that as him asking, would anyone here burn a trade to collect Carlisle's score and future scores? Answer: I would

I could be wrong I but I read that as him asking, would anyone here burn a trade to collect Carlisle's score and future scores? Answer: I would

upload_2014-7-21_16-22-1.png

My answer was you cant unless you trade.... not sure where the burn a trade to collect Jakes score could come from??

doesnt really matter either way

I still reckon May>R Shaw is his best bet

agreed completely or trade in a rookie dpp, generates cash and still keeps May as back up,

I just wish I grabbed Carlisle when I 1st raised him as an option to the BF community.

agreed completely or trade in a rookie dpp, generates cash and still keeps May as back up,

I just wish I grabbed Carlisle when I 1st raised him as an option to the BF community.
I remember that. Great call.

I wish I brought in H.Taylor on the cheap a few weeks back.

Seriously toying with bringing in Matt Shaw into back line. Currently $270k with mid/def DPP. Some sub affected scores and a BE of 87. Will enable me to have a playing rookie (averaging 60 take out sub scores) and use Mitchell as cover in defence and midfield. 3 trades left after that with $300k in the bank.

Thanks guy's, I think i will burn a trade at this point will have to wait for the teams, Unfortunately the cheap DPP rookie was a melbourne player and he's locked out

In a close contest this week to beat the league leader. 10 points predicted difference. We both have pendles as captain - should I switch to buddy?
who will score more pendles or buddy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out..fiji resort beer prices.. $10aud per beer

In fiji supermarket beer $50 for a carton of Heineken

Seriously WTF....

Thank god the scenery is smokin

Sounds like you're on Denarau? Have a great trip mate! :thumbsu:

In a close contest this week to beat the league leader. 10 points predicted difference. We both have pendles as captain - should I switch to buddy?
who will score more pendles or buddy?

Tough choice. All depends on which Buddy shows up. Do you have JPK, Beams or Rockliff? Even Danger is a smoky chance, seems to always play well against us, and flogged Macaffer for 152 points this year.

JPK is my likely captain, always goes well against the Hawks.

Outrigger. ..wedding tomorrow then gotta find some afl coverage. ..

Ah the Coral Coast. Lovely.

Does the Outrigger have the Australia Network? They should, but you might be stuck rugby.
Good luck!

Ah the Coral Coast. Lovely.

Does the Outrigger have the Australia Network? They should, but you might be stuck rugby.
Good luck!

Cheers.

No aus Network in rooms.

Loved a quick dive today! Amazing.

Will find a pub or bar with afl and wifi access.

Cheers.

No aus Network in rooms.

Loved a quick dive today! Amazing.

Will find a pub or bar with afl and wifi access.
Enjoy bud!
Jesus, $10AUD for a beer.
Crazy prices.......

Due to having limited time earlier in the year to focus on SC I've found my self in a unfamiliar position of having plenty of trades left, 10 in fact :eek:

Can someone tell if there are many rookies worth mentioning so I down grade/cash up for the run to the finals.

Out..fiji resort beer prices.. $10aud per beer

In fiji supermarket beer $50 for a carton of Heineken

Seriously WTF....

Thank god the scenery is smokin
$10 is pretty standard nowadays, Bali was the same
resort prices!
Anyway, its always easier to spend winning money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back