Official Match Thread S18 R06 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Too easy. The true art is in making the most of what's in front of you. Otherwise you're basically just posting between quote tags.
Which at the moment isn't too much with the Coney Island Warriors. Hence the lack of our posters. Either that or there on a 5 day bender...

Coney idiots fast becoming my most hated team. A death threat might be imminent.

What a bunch of clowns.

Which at the moment isn't too much with the Coney Island Warriors. They just don't give anything away. Hence the lack of our posters, cowards scared of this pwnage :mad:
It's unfortunate. Hopefully they turn up for game day or things could get ugly.
Being controversial doesn't guarantee a good thread.

Also I can't find it in your sig, so you don't seem to be valued by your peers for any of your "controversy".
Controversy beats "Well, we'll see on the weekend won't we?" as it helps banter. It figures this must be explained to a team so woeful at banter. FR is valued for many things not mentioned in his sig: Leadership, qooty, wit etc.

For the record, our entire history's winning percentage is currently 80% and expecting another boost to this weekend. I'm willing to bet no other club even comes close to that sort of greatness.

Coney idiots fast becoming my most hated team. A death threat might be imminent.

What a bunch of clowns.
These guys. I have one word for them. Hacks.
19be1b0b894283afbc13b4f35897dbebc7bdeb79699c08f573a74a547974d3f5.jpg

For the record, our entire history's winning percentage is currently 80% and expecting another boost to this weekend. I'm willing to bet no other club even comes close to that sort of greatness.

Whats your finals record?

Can only play who's in front of you, we are yet to play in a final so we don't have a record.

Expect it to be something like 100% by the end of September though ;)

So you haven't won a final?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full of knobheads

you are the English cricket team of the SFA

Haven't seen the Tanzanian cricket team taste the holy grail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back