Official Match Thread S18 R06 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

We can send the East Side Bus* if you like.

*Bus does not exist

If you did have one, you'd be the only campaigner on it...

I'm still waiting on Karnezis_13 to get back to me about our bet. If the Hawks win, I'll have a sig of your choice for a week. If we win, you have to have:

I Wish I Was A Warrior.
Then I could have been a contender.

Instead of just a campaigner.

Amazing what happens when the banter starts working towards a topic isn't it?

LOL, larrikin joined in - had a laugh, took the piss, played along.

We're not scriptwriting Arthouse comedies.

And guys like candiehappy, inviciBlues returned serve nicely. It's been fun.

Take note sir, and play along too. I know you can do it.

LOL, larrikin joined in - had a laugh, took the piss, played along.

We're not scriptwriting Arthouse comedies.

And guys like candiehappy, inviciBlues returned serve nicely. It's been fun.

Take note sir, and play along too. I know you can do it.

Again, it's nice that you can pick and choose what examples you would like to use, bantering about a bullshit "no activity" from opposition is not bantering, I am more than happy to join in and have a laugh, but the early pages of this thread were the complete opposite.

Again, it's nice that you can pick and choose what examples you would like to use, bantering about a bullshit "no activity" from opposition is not bantering, I am more than happy to join in and have a laugh, but the early pages of this thread were the complete opposite.

So far we've had one bloke from your side come in here with something remotely funny or approching 'banter' and guess what - it isn't you!

And if you don't like the direction of the thread - do something about it.

Thankfully it's picked up this morning - before you came in obviously...

All I've seen from you is whining from the sidelines.

Have an export (cheers btw larrikin, I don't mind the odd bush chook, especially when I'm camping) sit back and shoot the s**t.

Tehehehe

Sidebottom
Sidebottom entered football folklore when he missed the Geelong team bus to play in the 1981 Preliminary Final against Collingwood due to a breakdown in communications. His team-mate Peter Johnston took his place at the last minute, despite being told earlier he had not been selected, and went on to play a memorable game despite having half a chicken and a bucket of chips along with a strawberry thickshake for lunch, and having smoked half a pack of Winfield Blue cigarettes on the way to VFL Park.[7][8]

and that's pretty much the Warriors game prep as well :thumbsu:

19be1b0b894283afbc13b4f35897dbebc7bdeb79699c08f573a74a547974d3f5.jpg
I'm talking about both teams. Hack.

Sidebottom entered football folklore when he missed the Geelong team bus to play in the 1981 Preliminary Final against Collingwood due to a breakdown in communications. His team-mate Peter Johnston took his place at the last minute, despite being told earlier he had not been selected, and went on to play a memorable game despite having half a chicken and a bucket of chips along with a strawberry thickshake for lunch, and having smoked half a pack of Winfield Blue cigarettes on the way to VFL Park.[7][8]

Why only half? Pretty standard fare isn't it? :oops:

Why only half? Pretty standard fare isn't it? :oops:
he had the other half on the trip back. Same with the chook. Careful planning. It's the key to success! *

*except the cats lost ...:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you coney idiots are mouthy for a bunch of flat track bullies, check who you have beaten, absolutely no one. You were given an easy start to the season but that ends now.

Wow you coney idiots are mouthy for a bunch of flat track bullies, check who you have beaten, absolutely no one.
we can only beat what gets dished up to us.

I expect to hear the same thing next week, after we have tossed off your mob.

wait - wasn't Atley that flog that melted down when his services weren't required by another team a couple of months ago?

also, am i allowed to call someone a flog?

Wow you coney idiots are mouthy for a bunch of flat track bullies, check who you have beaten, absolutely no one. You were given an easy start to the season but that ends now.

Yeah that tends to happen when you're top of the ladder - you only play the teams below you.

Nice observation.. :rolleyes:

wait - wasn't Atley that flog that melted down when his services weren't required by another team a couple of months ago?

also, am i allowed to call someone a flog?

Flog is OK. Especially when referring to Atley.

The best bit is, being Match of the Round, everyone will get to see us crush the Hawks. And in front of their home fans who I hope turn up in greater numbers than their players do...

More a Marlboro Reds man myself... and don't forget that spring valley :oops:

Don't expect that your winnie blues, thickshake, half chook and chips will get you over the line (sublime preparation though it is) - knowing we have unlimited sugar free cruisers and meticulously prepared fairy bread after a win do wonders for our qooty team.

Flog is OK. Especially when referring to Atley.

The best bit is, being Match of the Round, everyone will get to see us crush the Hawks. And in front of their home fans who I hope turn up in greater numbers than their players do...
ok. thats good to know :thumbsu:

also, i can't imagine the embarrassment involved losing to an expansion franchise like our. in japanese culture, it's expected to seppuku when great shame has been brought. i expect the same to happen here

ok. thats good to know :thumbsu:

also, i can't imagine the embarrassment involved losing to an expansion franchise like our. in japanese culture, it's expected to seppuku when great shame has been brought. i expect the same to happen here

In Japanese culture, men also soak in very hot public baths - onsens - for hours on end, completely naked. I find it brings a great sense of unity to our team.

In Japanese culture, men also soak in very hot public baths - onsens - for hours on end, completely naked. I find it brings a great sense of unity to our team.
we tend to roll in the snow and flail ourselves with birch leaves.

rough & tumble ....

Dogs-Do-Not-Want-2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back