Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

All right Gumbie losers, I've been busy pulling my head out of the trunk of a car I attempted to mount after the Bears last training session. Now I'm ready to trade blows with you QOOTY try hards.

We're going to derail your season and make you question your own worth as human beings.

I'm personally going to destroy your hack team and leave you in tears.

Now. Where are my pants?
yep ok. wake me up when you have something interesting to say.

The innuendo is strong in this thread!

tumblr_inline_n6rd9ktNvq1s2u39m.jpg

At the time yeah I was, thanks for reminding me of this so I can fix my error.

Bears by 20 goals.
Expect a cricket score in this one, with the Gumbies the equivalent of Bermuda....

All this talk about Bears by 10 goals, Bears by 20 goals......Pppfffffttt WTF are you guys on in Vegas?

Considering you average 10 goals scored per game and we average 16 tells a tale all on its own.

The last 3 games we have kicked 22, 21 & 19 against way better opposition than your lot, so please, keep the Vegas theme alive by imitating an SFA side.

All this talk about Bears by 10 goals, Bears by 20 goals......Pppfffffttt WTF are you guys on in Vegas?

Considering you average 10 goals scored per game and we average 16 tells a tale all on its own.

The last 3 games we have kicked 22, 21 & 19 against way better opposition than your lot, so please, keep the Vegas theme alive by imitating an SFA side.

Our goal kicking training has really helped, we've come into our own. Very prolific side right at the minute.

They're just high as all hell up in Vegas.

Those stats will just make it more embarrassing when you lose by 30 goals...

He's not that old and bitter.......... yet
I wouldn't be too certain about that. Five rounds in and you guys are at the bottom of the ladder, having not won a game...believe me, pants will have the transfer papers signed, sealed and just about ready to deliver.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those stats will just make it more embarrassing when you lose by 30 goals...

That's like saying "It'll be embarrassing when the Gumbies get out-posted in a match thread." it's just never going to happen.

I wouldn't be too certain about that. Five rounds in and you guys are at the bottom of the ladder, having not won a game...believe me, pants will have he transfer papers signed, sealed and just about ready to deliver.

A source close to Pants did tell me recently that he's eying off a move to a big club.. but my lips are sealed until it goes through.

That's like saying "It'll be embarrassing when the Gumbies get out-posted in a match thread." it's just never going to happen.
Woah now, is that a challenge?

So far the Bears have contributed; 192 quality posts.
So far the Gumbies have contributed; 189 pissy troll posts.

So yeh, big Bears win this week.

Woah now, is that a challenge?

So far the Bears have contributed; 192 quality posts.
So far the Gumbies have contributed; 189 pissy troll posts.

So yeh, big Bears win this week.

You actually sorted out how much each team had posted? Impressive.

However, quality and Bears are hardly words that go together.

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually sorted out how much each team had posted? Impressive.

However, quality and Bears are hardly words that go together.
It's not that hard, do you even stat count m8?

"quality posting" goes with "Bears" as does "mauling" and "killers" etc, etc.

It's not that hard, do you even stat count m8?

"quality posting" goes with "Bears" as does "mauling" and "killers" etc, etc.

I can keep track of mine because I'm narcissistic, but keeping track of a total team.. ceebs.

I can keep track of mine because I'm narcissistic, but keeping track of a total team.. ceebs.
So you're saying the rest of your team is soft?

Finally we agree.

I wouldn't be too certain about that. Five rounds in and you guys are at the bottom of the ladder, having not won a game...believe me, pants will have he transfer papers signed, sealed and just about ready to deliver.

Stop bantering against the Bears and trying to cause a scandal you smeg head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back