Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd fit in well here. Would you like to stay? I'm sure pantskyle could arrange the paperwork.

But I can't live the buttoned down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creeeaamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the admins with my cocky stride and musky odour - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called 'Match Thread Posters' who click their mouses, stroke their keyboards, and talk about "what's to be done with this Mr Gor"?

But I can't live the buttoned down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creeeaamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the admins with my cocky stride and musky odour - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called 'Match Thread Posters' who click their mouses, stroke their keyboards, and talk about "what's to be done with this Mr Gor"?

We like musk... you could be our match thread darling.
tell you what, nominate Vegas during the mid season trade period and I'll change my username to "Magdaddy"

Your maths is out by 10 posts, nice work!
that's because those 10 posts were made by non Bears-Gumbies posters, but keep trying mate.

that's because those 10 posts were made by non Bears-Gumbies posters, but keep trying mate.

Good point did not think of that.

Typical Gumby, just like how your mob will be slow to the footy on Sunday as well

You think we actually need to be fast against your mob? Bahahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well you see mate - winners can chirp - as evidence dictates they don't sound like dicks when they do.
when you're struggling it's best to button the lips and worry about doing your talking on the field.
just a bit of advice. maybe give your superior opponents the respect they have earnt.

Nah people on winning teams can sound like dicks too.

Just keep posting rubbish like this to reinforce that point.

Nah people on winning teams can sound like dicks too.

Just keep posting rubbish like this to reinforce that point.
just having a quiet word with you junior. from an actual winner to an aspiring one.
no need to get hostile. only trying to help.
will refrain from giving you advice from now on. you obviously don't appreciate it.
a shame. you could learn a lot from me.

just having a quiet word with you junior. from an actual winner to an aspiring one.
no need to get hostile. only trying to help.
will refrain from giving you advice from now on. you obviously don't appreciate it.
a shame. you could learn a lot from me.

He couldn't learn proper grammar or how to use the multi quote function.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back