Abbott launches plan to stop female genital mutilation, domestic violence and forced marriages

Remove this Banner Ad

hqdefault.jpg

Female genital mutilation would be perfectly safe if performed in hospital like male genital mutilation is.

Except it's not mutilation in males cases. It's beautification.

Sliced defending FGM, why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

Seriously, get back under your boulder, you neanderthal.

What you quoted and then attempted to draw the most tenuous of links in generalising Islam is contemptible.

In every kebeb there is salmonella, under every Turkish rug there is a cockroach colony and within every burqua there is a suicide vest.

What an extremely narrow-minded twit you are.

Seriously, get back under your boulder, you neanderthal.

What you quoted and then attempted to draw the most tenuous of links in generalising Islam is contemptible.

In every kebeb there is salmonella, under every Turkish rug there is a cockroach colony and within every burqua there is a suicide vest.

What an extremely narrow-minded twit you are.
I don't bother clicking links or youtube he puts up same old same old bigotry.

Dardy, quoting an example of extreme behaviour from as undeniably an extreme splinter group as ISIS and saying "oh Islam" is pretty disingenuous. You're using an extreme example to tar the entire religion with the same brush, effectively.

To try and paint anyone calling you out on that as tacitly defending female genital mutilation by extension is even more disingenuous.

Everyone, please desist with the insults. No more warnings.

Dardy, quoting an example of extreme behaviour from as undeniably an extreme splinter group as ISIS and saying "oh Islam" is pretty disingenuous. You're using an extreme example to tar the entire religion with the same brush, effectively.

To try and paint anyone calling you out on that as tacitly defending female genital mutilation by extension is even more disingenuous.

Everyone, please desist with the insults. No more warnings.

The problem being is that this is far from the first time that the poster in question has tried this on.

The last one was from the BNP in the UK, (a known racist political party), with a similar hate filled message, which came on his FB feed.

Again, he tried to tar all Muslims with it, and cried blue murder when he got called for it.

Most people here at least ATTEMPT to see both sides of an issue, however this guy and a couple of others are just conducting a racist smear campaign that has been ongoing for the past 3-4 months.

The problem being is that this is far from the first time that the poster in question has tried this on.

The last one was from the BNP in the UK, (a known racist political party), with a similar hate filled message, which came on his FB feed.

Again, he tried to tar all Muslims with it, and cried blue murder when he got called for it.

Most people here at least ATTEMPT to see both sides of an issue, however this guy and a couple of others are just conducting a racist smear campaign that has been ongoing for the past 3-4 months.

Why do you have such an issue with questioning a religion? You yourself are a self-confessed anti-Theist. You're a fool, a sook and a bigot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is questioning a religion, and then there is unfairly maligning an entire faith by the use of extremist propaganda and deliberately twisting the facts.

You are here to smear Islam by deliberately spreading mis-truths.

Nothing else.

Saying "oh Islam" because of ISIS doing this is every bit as much a ridiculous generalisation as someone looking at the activities of some crazy Christian splinter group- hell, let's say Westboro just for this- and saying "oh Christianity".

Every religion has its crazy elements.

Saying "oh Islam" because of ISIS doing this is every bit as much a ridiculous generalisation as someone looking at the activities of some crazy Christian splinter group- hell, let's say Westboro just for this- and saying "oh Christianity".

Every religion has its crazy elements.

Can confirm Sliced as well as 90% of SRP's Loony Left have done similar when it comes to Christianity, I'm afraid there's a huge double standard when it comes to those two.

Why is it that the far left in the West always defend the far right in the East?

Can confirm Sliced as well as 90% of SRP's Loony Left have done similar when it comes to Christianity, I'm afraid there's a huge double standard when it comes to those two.

Why is it that the far left in the West always defend the far right in the East?

That is a blatant lie.

Put up or shut up.

The bottom line is, broad brush generalisations borne of prejudice are one of the biggest causes of problems in the world, and always have been. That's in regards to race, gender, class and religion.

I know quite a few Muslims and to a man and woman, they absolutely abhor practices such as FGM. And it's also unfair to suggest the practice is the norm within Islam.

As always, it's the actions of a radical few who spoil it for the majority.

The bottom line is, broad brush generalisations borne of prejudice are one of the biggest causes of problems in the world, and always have been. That's in regards to race, gender, class and religion.

I know quite a few Muslims and to a man and woman, they absolutely abhor practices as FGM. And it's also unfair to suggest the practice is the norm within Islam.

As always, it's the actions of a radical few who spoil it for the majority.

It is very common amongst central-norf African Muslims, in some cases over 90% of women aged 18-49 have been mutilated, the PC mainstream media won't tell you this however.

Why is it that the leftist feminist groups are silent on misogyny from those of a coloured persuasion yet call out even the mildest piece of sexism from white conservatives?

This is why it's ridiculous to take into account race and colour when it comes to these things, hence why I believe many on the left to be racist, as they focus on one's colour rather than character.

It is very common amongst central-norf African Muslims, in some cases over 90% of women aged 18-49 have been mutilated, the PC mainstream media won't tell you this however.

Why is it that the leftist feminist groups are silent on misogyny from those of a coloured persuasion yet call out even the mildest piece of sexism from white conservatives?

This is why it's ridiculous to take into account race and colour when it comes to these things, hence why I believe many on the left to be racist, as they focus on one's colour rather than character.

wut?

If you ever dare criticize Islam, you are branded as a bigot, racist etc..
When it comes to Christianity bashing - Go right ahead, not hate speech, it's justified etc..

The left don't make sense. The whole of Australia could have Sharia law where violence runs rampant and they will somehow put all the blame on conservatives or Christians/Jews.

Perhaps you should Google Dr. Catherine Hamlin and Hamlin Fistula.

I donate to her cause.

Do you?

Why would I need to google her? Unlike you I actually research a topic before spilling my bile on the internet.

One would have thought that somebody so against FGM would be condemning it, but no, old mate sliced decides to defend the terrorist group that plans to implement it, the left ladies and gentlemen.

Why would I need to google her? Unlike you I actually research a topic before spilling my bile on the internet.

One would have thought that somebody so against FGM would be condemning it, but no, old mate sliced decides to defend the terrorist group that plans to implement it, the left ladies and gentlemen.

Again, you try and twist words to suit yourself.

Of course I abhor FGM, who wouldn't?

What I am patently against is imbeciles, such as yourself, trying to smear ALL Muslims because of it.

Doss has tried to explain it to you, in fact, a heap of people have tried.

Yet, without surprise, your willful ignorance shines through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back