Hawthorn_Home_zpsfd2ef2c8.png
Sydney_Home_zps23908bab.png

Collingwood v Adelaide
Collingwood_Home_zps72538a68.png
Adelaide_Away_zps655f1d5a.png
WestCoast_CLash_zps758e4a33.png
Richmond_Home_zps197d5ca1.png

Hawks to win at home.
And that's all that really matters this weekend.

Screw all this Richflog talk, get around the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While this is a wake up call that Richmond need a proper clash jumper...I would like to see West Coast in their yellow peril jumper at home.

Yep, this is how I see it as well. A few other clubs have had this sort of wake up call and it's time for Richmond to stop being ridiculous about it and come up with a proper clash.

Part of the problem is that yellow is so eyecatching that it makes guernseys clash more, but they need to sort something out. Making a home side have to wear their 3rd choice strip is pretty unacceptable.

i sick of certain big victorian clubs that think that they are way better than everyone else and decide to wear their home kit away because they don't have a good enough clash jumper so they make the home team wear there away kik in front of their home crowd, these victorian clubs should get a proper clash jumper!!! teams like west coast and adelaide wear clash/away jumpers everytime they come to melbourne so why don't vic teams do that then!!!

IMO, while West Coast are wearing the tri-panel at home, Richmond need three guernseys; a black based one (their home jumper), a yellow based one (their VFL clash), and a white based one that they only wear against West Coast.

It's ridiculous that a team can get away with only having black based jumpers. Not even Essendon are that petty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back