Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty petty excuse for ignoring someone imo.... or even trying to be the post police for their use, like some on this board have done

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes::cry::drunk::straining::thumbsu::thumbsdown::hearts::diamonds::spades::clubs::footy::rainbow:......

I struggle to fathom how some could find that annoying enough to place someone on ignore:rolleyes:.

I mean it's no more annoying than reading the same Varcoe or Blicavs hate from the same posters in every preview or autopsy thread.:rolleyes:

It's no more annoying than being shot down for being optimistic about Geelong's chances given we're 13-4:rolleyes:
It is just utterly pathetic! Plus the double standards would be horrendous, if they weren't so laughable! Complaining about others' posts, when their posts are just plain embarrassing! Playing post police because they don't like others' posts, but they add little value to any of the Boards! Esp when they admit to getting off on attacking people FFS! What's that all about? In fact every complaint they have just serves as evidence of being a vile, nasty, little, bullying control freak. The fact that Teriyakicat + I are despised by them, is fantastic, considering how they are disliked by so many people.
What I am unable to understand is their failure to ignore posts they don't like + move on to the posts of interest, I mean most adults are able to do that in threads. + if they can't then put the person on ignore, for everyone's sake! This has been dragged out since March when I received a PM telling me of their campaign to have Teriyakicat + I booted from BigFooty! The only explanation I can offer is that they have absolutely no life, or no self-esteem - because they have to constantly criticise + belittle people. It's probably the most pathetic behaviour I've experienced, but I'm at the point where it's time to speak up. They want a fight, but they're not going to get one from me. They really cannot even begin to fathom the farq I don't give about their mealy-mouthed whingeing! + it's about time they built a bridge + . . .

:)

I think the Packers/Bloom/Kerr/Bieber/Gomez have had some sort of key party....They've all ****** each other.

I lol'd when i saw Bloom take a swing a bieber... God knows I'd love to snap his neck;)
I have the most fantastic story about the Packers + their parties ;) James Packer was crazy about my neighbour, but he is such a creep! I'll PM you about it :D

Pretty petty excuse for ignoring someone imo.... or even trying to be the post police for their use, like some on this board have done

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes::cry::drunk::straining::thumbsu::thumbsdown::hearts::diamonds::spades::clubs::footy::rainbow:......

I struggle to fathom how some could find that annoying enough to place someone on ignore:rolleyes:.

I mean it's no more annoying than reading the same Varcoe or Blicavs hate from the same posters in every preview or autopsy thread.:rolleyes:

It's no more annoying than being shot down for being optimistic about Geelong's chances given we're 13-4:rolleyes:

Sorry beat ya to it in the Tin Shed.... now I've just got to find out from GeelongFTW what my prize is;):p
I like that line of pretty faces so much I think I'll reply to this post, just so I can see it again :):D;)

I have the most fantastic story about the Packers + their parties ;) James Packer was crazy about my neighbour, but he is such a creep! I'll PM you about it :D
I think my husband has met him a few times- I must ask him about JP (I know he told me some stuff about him years ago but I've forgotten it- I have no interest in JP whatsoever (but am willing to sacrifice my lack of interest for a short while, so as to obtain any cheesy gossip I can find, to amuse you ;))

my parents bought a block of land in ocean grove in the early 80's...does that count?
I'm just baffled that for a group of people who follow Geelong... Nobody seems to know Grace McKellar is an aged care facility, and has been all my life....

Am I the only one who actually has lived in geelong, is everyone from elsewhere??

In context of last nights conversation I just thought it was a cheap shot, and am happy to call out anyone who makes such a comment

my parents bought a block of land in ocean grove in the early 80's...does that count?
About as much as me driving through Geelong on my way to holiday in Apollo Bay counts I suspect.

I'm just baffled that for a group of people who follow Geelong... Nobody seems to know Grace McKellar is an aged care facility, and has been all my life....

Not necessarily. It's a place where you have way too much time on your hands!
My mum spent nearly a year there when she was in her 40's after her biggest stroke.

Last edited:

Am I the only one who actually has lived in geelong, is everyone from elsewhere??

In context of last nights conversation I just thought it was a cheap shot, and am happy to call out anyone who makes such a comment
I make no secret that I'm Sydney born +bred, but had the nous to follow Geelong.

As for last night's comment, the sad thing is he thinks he's funny for attempting to put me down. What he fails to understand NSFB, is it is more a poor reflection on him for making a pejorative comment about a nursing home, which does incredible work caring for the elderly + those affected by Alzheimer's + Dementia.

What he also fails to understand is that for anything he says about me to have any effect, I'd actually have to care about what he says! It only serves to annoy the others who post here who don't like his behaviour. His vile behaviour offers further evidence of what a very mean-spirited, nasty + petty person he is, + the only person affected by it is him, because he is showing his true colours to all on this Board, + losing their respect.

Thank you very much NSFB, you are an incredible man + it is wonderful of you to stand up for your beliefs. If females could award ManCard points, this one would be stamping your ManCard to the max because you are an honourable man :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone on this board ever ******* lived in geelong???

Where is Geelong? :D

I just loved the hoops and the silky pussy cat logo as a kid and took it from there.
Geelong-logo-1980.gif

Still can't believe there hasn't been a cartoon series made based on that cat - looks like he's playing double-bass for Miles Davis.

Not necessarily. It's a place where you have way too much time on your hands!
My mum spent nearly a year there when she was in her 40's after her biggest stroke.
we can continue to quibble over the offenciveness or inoffenciveness of the related comment, but regardless I still think it was unnecessary, I mean if the intention wasn't to cause offence... then what was the ******* point??

btw Apollo Bay is along the GOR between Lorne and Warnnambool:thumbsu:

we can continue to quibble over the offenciveness or inoffenciveness of the related comment, but regardless I still think it was unnecessary, I mean if the intention wasn't to cause offence... then what was the ******* point??

btw Apollo Bay is along the GOR between Lorne and Warnnambool:thumbsu:

It was to point out that the person with way too much time on their hands was back.
However, I've now taken the advice of Foz, and ignore is now in action.

I was actually worried that I'd lose context on too many posts.
i.e. when people reply to an ignored poster you don't know they are, because the ignored content isn't quoted.

And I have a big enough issue with that as it is.
However, I've realised no one quotes her posts.

So that should clear up a lot of threads.

I was joking about Apollo Bay mate :)
Been there heaps.

Actually saw the skyhooks there when they reformed. And I think Mondo Rock.
And Rock above the falls.

image.jpg
Where is Geelong? :D

I just loved the hoops and the silky pussy cat logo as a kid and took it from there.
Geelong-logo-1980.gif

Still can't believe there hasn't been a cartoon series made based on that cat - looks like he's playing double-bass for Miles Davis.
I think the Women's AFL team use this logo, or perhaps have used it in the past.

I like that one too James, but the Stalking Cat is my fave!

image.jpg

Found these too when I Googled the Stalking Cat logo

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back