Round 20 2014 - Richmond vs Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

9th is looking achievable for this mob.. grats to them. Essendon played like sht doesn't mean they lost it for them selves richmond just ran harder. On another note just on umpiring at about the 5 minute mark in last quarter goddard was first to the ball had a richmond player land in his back then on his head... no free kick. 10 seconds later chappy trying to take a mark and richmond player just runs into him not looking at the ball.. play on... None of these would have changed the game so I'm not saying that at all.. all I'm saying is umpiring is at an all time ruddy low right now in the AFL... Good win ninthmond.
Perhaps....but I actually thought they were pretty good tonight. Even McInerney was slightly less s**t than usual.

Almost impossible to fathom that people are as shortsighted and basically stupid as to write off Daniher at his age.
Kid will be a superstar in 5 years if his body holds up.
Great game, great win Tigers! What a finals race we have!

Great game. A pleasure to watch. Reckon Richmond are going to fall a game short of the eight...would have to win their last 3 without a doubt and beating Sydney at ANZ might be just a bit too much. Even if they do win all three games still probably unlikely to get in. Great turnaround in second half of the year though.

Nah, we'll beat Adelaide and St Kilda, then lose to Sydney by 1 pt (probably due to a Sydney goal after the siren) when a win would be a guaranteed a place in the 8.

Nature of the beast is to tease and draw it out, then fall agonisingly short.

A bit arrogant to say you'll beat us at Adelaide Oval I reckon. You're in great form but you shouldn't be getting cocky considering your start to the season and position that isn't even in the eight.

A bit arrogant to say you'll beat us at Adelaide Oval I reckon. You're in great form but you shouldn't be getting cocky considering your start to the season and position that isn't even in the eight.

It was more a comment on how they can most effectively tease and torture their supporters than a prediction of the result.

Almost impossible to fathom that people are as shortsighted and basically stupid as to write off Daniher at his age.
Kid will be a superstar in 5 years if his body holds up.
Great game, great win Tigers! What a finals race we have!

dumb to write him off, but people's expectations are too high for him. i think he'll develop better if he doesn't have this 'future superstar' tag hanging on his head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very bad game zzzzzzzzzz.... when is the Premier League starting getting tired of crappy AFL games.

Weren't great, but Tigers deserved the win. Way more efficient and made us pay for our inefficiency. Great game

So many wasted words on two teams nowhere near the quality of the top 4 in 2014.

Both will be knocked out early.

We need a stat on scrubby kicks and kick blindly in forward 50. This game has no skill.. just a scrappy skilless game.... hoping for something better rest of week that was just rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back