Game Day Rnd 20 - Geelong Vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, mate. You know Freo got screwed over bad when a Saint fan comes over to commiserate.

Duffy to play next week. Repays the faith in spades.

Personally I've got no problem with Freo or Ross as some Saints people do, Ross got a huge offer and was great for out club. Geelong can pencil that one down to ducking; at least 4 goals came directly from ducking.

Do you think your players and coaches should be learning something from that?
You have to be kidding right? Sure some of them were there but a whole lot went to your mob for ducking into tackles and other assorted pissweak tactics. A few 50/50 decisions went your way as well and we got literally nothing. Even the ones that were there. I think the comments from other teams supporters on here is a pretty good indication of how poor the umpiring was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many delicious tears!

I'm sure supporting a pathetic, nothing club you've come to expect defeat so it shouldn't be too annoying. It's all your history is, really.

Better luck next year.

LOL. See you in the finals, unemployment capital.

You can't cheat and duck your way past factory closures.

So many delicious tears!

I'm sure supporting a pathetic, nothing club you've come to expect defeat so it shouldn't be too annoying. It's all your history is, really.

Better luck next year.

Does insulting other people's passion whilst hiding behind the anonymity of the internet make you feel powerful?

I feel sorry for you.

4.7 in the final term.
We can blame the umps as much as we like, and they were s**t, but we had all the play in the last but didnt convert.

Having said all of that, played damn well to get back in it.

Top 2 out now?

Last edited:
Gutted for you blokes. As an opposition supporter I think I have a more balanced view of the umpiring and in my opinion Fremantle were bent over. Shocking home town favouritism! Hopefully this game is the spark you lot need to have a good run in September. Looks like top two is out so you'll have to do it the hard way. Good luck Dockers.

Can't be mad after that one.

If we can play like that 4th Quarter from here we will steamroll sides.

whatever the case at least now I can say the dockers of old are back, if the kick was on the opposite side of main stick then we would be laughing but one thing I have to say is that we did all we could now the final cog of the machine walters.

Gutted and devastated.

I wasn't going to drink tonight but I just poured up a filthy mix of Jim Beam

Personally I've got no problem with Freo or Ross as some Saints people do, Ross got a huge offer and was great for out club. Geelong can pencil that one down to ducking; at least 4 goals came directly from ducking.
Yeah I thought that contact rule was meant to have changed. Apparently it reverts back to the default position at Skilled Stadium.
Mundy can hold his head high, he's a star and will stand up in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back