Game Day Rnd 20 - Geelong Vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle had so much fight in that. Umpiring was shocking.

Lunchlady Doris said:
Surprised to read these umpiring complaints. Your team pushes the boundaries, they're going to get pinged a bit.

... If you thought that was well umpired then you'll be telling me that the richmond v west coast game was well umpired.

Shocking all around. Geelong players high tackles, trips, complete mark overstepping, deliberates, throws, holding (on sandi and fyfe) while Fremantle got a free kick for pretty petty s**t.

The umpiring was not consistent and pathetic. I think they are going to get a spray after that. Looked like one rules for one team and a different set for the others.

Freo had about 15-18 free kicks against them were legitimate, the rest were absolute jokes and I wonder how they were even called. Infact, 4-5 goals were from poor free kicks being called/no-calls (Hawkins holding Dawson after calling it non-stop for Hawkins).

This display of umpiring is what makes people wonder what the ******* rules are. Fremantle players like Sandy and Dawson get held, no call, hawkins gets a hold - called.

You can't have that ****ed up inconsistencies in a game. Something has to be done with the rules and the umpires. It was nothing to do with the Fremantle Players IMO.

AFL won't be a World Game until the "rules" or the "umpires" are fixed and hard tuned. Too much bullshit interpretation and umpires are treated like "demi-gods" when they make a mistake. I'm fine with 2-3 and they are unsighted but I'm not fine with 20+ mistakes and it seems to go against one team.

You got served an absolute s**t sandwich by the clowns. As a neutral I'm seething at that loss so I'd hate to feel what a Freo fan is feeling right now. Amazing fight in that last quarter and unlucky from Mundy who busted his arse off that entire game and Pav's miss was cruel. Hopefully a fantastic contest next week between our two teams.

...and might I add Mathew Richardson is the biggest mouthbreather to take up a microphone in the commentary box... which is saying something because I think he is a bigger flog than Baz.

Well now you mention it, flog Darcy is laying the boot in to your blokes right now. Apparently Mundy will be kept awake at night for years to come over that miss; 50 metres out on an angle, yeah how could you miss that Darce :rolleyes:

And criticising McPharlin when he gets injured, Talk about making the easy calls and laying the boot in when a blokes down. He's an A grade s**t head.

Well now you mention it, flog Darcy is laying the boot in to your blokes right now. Apparently Mundy will be kept awake at night for years to come over that miss; 50 metres out on an angle, yeah how could you miss that Darce :rolleyes:

And criticising McPharlin when he gets injured, Talk about making the easy calls and laying the boot in when a blokes down. He's an A grade s**t head.

Think I actually heard Richardson say something along the lines of "that's good umpiring" tonight.

Horrible commentators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many delicious tears!

I'm sure supporting a pathetic, nothing club you've come to expect defeat so it shouldn't be too annoying. It's all your history is, really.

Better luck next year.
hey moron, your pathetic pussies are just so old mate, so old, I mean the same old guys save you each week, bartel, Kelly, lonergan, Kelly, stokes, duckwood, Enright, stevie thug j, Hawkins, taylor and on and on it goes. Your a really old team, your kids aside from Guthrie are crap, so id say your in deep deep s**t in two years pal, once all your oldies are gone, you have no good kids coming on, unlike many other teams, mine included. You only one tonight down there cos the umps screwed the dockers bigtime, you will get smashed in the finals too bigmouth, so go and suck eggs.!

Well.. the only way Freo will ever get this disrespectful monkey off our back is to win a flag... otherwise half-wits with a microphone will continue to take cheap cheap shots and troll

It will make it all the sweeter when we succeed in the finals.....will love going in as the underdog again!!

I'd like to express pride in Freo's effort tonight. We may not have won but against 25 men, it was a superb effort. Could've won.....should've won.....didn't win but the effort was good.

To those Geelong supporters coming here and acting like arrogant turds, * off and go and worship the umpires you ******* twats. s**t supporters from a s**t town.

I'd like to express pride in Freo's effort tonight. We may not have won but against 25 men, it was a superb effort. Could've won.....should've won.....didn't win but the effort was good.

To those Geelong supporters coming here and acting like arrogant turds, **** off and go and worship the umpires you ******* twats. s**t supporters from a s**t town.

You gotta forgive them, football is all they have going for them at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back