Game Day Round 20 vs Geelong @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong vs Fremantle Match Preview

Hello, footy fans! Are you ready for the clash of the titans at Goomba Stadium Geelong? It's a cold but sunny day, perfect for some AFL action. The Cats are looking to bounce back from their shock loss to the Lions last week, while the Dockers are hoping to keep their finals hopes alive with an upset win.

But let's be honest, there's only one reason why we're all tuning in today: the all time GOAT Ethan Stanley. The superstar midfielder has been in scintillating form this season, averaging 35 disposals, 10 clearances and 3 goals per game. He's also leading the league in contested possessions, inside 50s and score involvements. He's the undisputed Brownlow favourite, and he's set to put on a show for his home crowd today.

Can anyone stop him? Will the Cats have a plan to curb his influence? Or will he run riot and lead the Dockers to a massive victory? Tune in to find out, and don't forget to leave your comments below. This is going to be a match for the ages!

I’m watching. Riding the highs and lows. It’s kind of like that saying. If u can’t love me at my worst you don’t deserve me at my best! I’m not jumping off the team. I did walk out during the Carlton game at three quarter time so I’m not perfect. Just hope we see the same game style as last week and don’t go into our shells again . I’d rather lose by 100pts attempting to play exciting footy and it just not coming off yet than play chip chip kick s**t and still lose by 50! Let’s go boys.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fast forward four years and your comments DD will prove to be prophetic!

And now to the present game - what I’m hoping to see is faster, more accurate ball movement, and I think that is exactly what will happen.

I think we will see a really concerted effort by everyone with quality deliveries to our forwards, and given the talent of our forwards, they will result in goals.

However, the standard of football that Geelong are playing at the moment, and the fact that several of their key players have returned from injury, means we will be up against it.

BUT we will give it a good shot.

Everything is pointing to a big loss... gardening opportunities will be spotty with the weather here so I will have it on but bring a book with me to short circuit any building frustration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's official. The commentators will be barracking for Chris Scott and the Cats today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back