Changes for Rnd 22 v GWS (out 7, 8, 17, 20, 32, 34; in: 2, 10, 18, 24, 31, 41)

Remove this Banner Ad

Given we could be without all of Pendles, Cloke, Reid, Beams all injured.

Langdon, White, Karnezis, Elliot, Gault, Seedsman and Thomas will all be in contention

Would like to see Karnezis and Gault rewarded for good VFL form, Langdon hasn't done too much wrong either.

The year is shanked its time to see who can step up of the developing players.

In: Gault, PK, White, Langdon
Out: Reid, Cloke, Beams, Goldsack (All Inj)
If Goldsack pulls up then drop Lumumba.

Who said I was joking? Beams would be better than all of them on one leg and he'd probably have a better turning circle than Keeffe as well.

No doubt he would be it's not that.

The thought of Beams doing a... **** it, it's miserable and I would be absolutely done with footy this year if this was so.

Buckley - OUT

Caretaker coach - IN
130923_lappinprofile.jpg

This man is ready and has put his hand up.

No doubt he would be it's not that.

The thought of Beams doing a... **** it, it's miserable and I would be absolutely done with footy this year if this was so.
I know man, I hope it isn't true but knowing our luck...

B: Ben Sinclair, Jack Frost, Alan Toovey
HB: Tony Armstrong, Lachlan Keeffe, Marley Williams

M: Heritier Lumumba, Luke Ball, Steele Sidebottom

HF: Tim Broomhead, Brodie Grundy, Ben Kennedy
F: Jamie Elliott, Corey Gault, Patrick Karnezis

R: Jarrod Witts, Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury

I/C Clinton Young, Jarryd Blair, Brent Maccaffer/Tyson Goldsack
Sub: Mathew Sharenberg

There is a photo on the herald sun which somes up everyones feeling perfectly. It is a supporter laying into eddi who is clearly stunned

B: Ben Sinclair, Jack Frost, Alan Toovey
HB: Tony Armstrong, Lachlan Keeffe, Marley Williams

F: Jamie Elliott, Corey Gault, Patrick Karnezis

R: Jarrod Witts, Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury

If Pendlebury and Elliot can't make it:

B: Jackson Ramsey, Jack Frost, Alan Toovey
HB: Tony Armstrong, Lachlan Keeffe, Ben Sinclair

F: Alex Fasolo, Corey Gault, Patrick Karnezis

R: Jarrod Witts, Dane Swan, Marley Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say we start again, line up the 30 or so fit players we have left and select a 22 from there, no ins or outs as such, just pick the 22 most deserving (and fit) players to play next week.

I don't care if that means Corey Gault and Caolon Mooney get promoted, line them up (on a whiteboard obviously) and pick the most deserving 22, it may not be the best 22 but pick the most deserving.

It seems like there's a big chance for a young forward to get a crack this week. I expect White should take Reid's place but he can't be our only key forward, and I'm not sure if Elliot will be right to play either, no point taking a risk with a star player this early in his career. I don't know that much about our VFL side but all I can think of is either Karnezis or Gault to be given the chance.

B: Williams Frost Toovey
HB: Langdon Keeffe Sinclair
C: Sidebottom Ball Lumumba
HF: Kennedy White Broomhead
F: Karnezis Grundy Blair
Foll: Witts Swan Thomas
Int: Macaffer Goldsack Armstrong Young

Assuming neither Elliott or Pendles get up and that both Goldy and Caff are ok.

I do feel for Collingwood and Collingwood supporters. It's a time time for everyone involved with Collingwood during the last month or so. The wheels seem to have fallen off. Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Also, sorry I haven't been on here in a while, my visits to this site have been few and far between due to work and other commitments and also keeping an eye on all the horses returning for the spring racing carnival.

Didn't catch the game today. Was the umpiring terrible as usual? I just watched the west coast game and they got screwed something awful by the umps

Didn't catch the game today. Was the umpiring terrible as usual? I just watched the west coast game and they got screwed something awful by the umps
Hard to feel sympathy for WC after they won the free kick count 27 to 10 last week.

Outs: Cloke, Reid, Beams, Young

Ins: White, Karnezis, Scharenberg, Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back