Preview Preliminary Final: Collingwood v GWS, MCG 22 September, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll both have their head over the ball and Titch will win his share mate.

And when Green gets his hands on it,
Titch will tackle him just fine.

They are their team's most inside mids - whatever the tactics, they'll be head to head. They just will.

Pendles could go with him I guess but Green's still gonna find himself scrapping with Titch for the footy
Yep. Pendles defends the exits. Titch will compete for the first touch.

Brett Rosebury is umpiring our game. Not liking this at all, got so much PTSD from him umpiring us in finals

The man that umpired our qualifying and prelims last year is back

Rosebury ffs
He also umpired the 2018 prelim. And the 2011 prelim. And the 2010 prelim. (I'm ignoring '09 and '12 for convenience)

The victim complex of people regarding umpires is hilarious if it wasn't so stupid.

Would you like me to list all the other finals that he's umpired us in where we've won?

:drunk:

He also umpired the 2018 prelim. And the 2011 prelim. And the 2010 prelim. (I'm ignoring '09 and '12 for convenience)

The victim complex of people regarding umpires is hilarious if it wasn't so stupid.

Would you like me to list all the other finals that he's umpired us in where we've won?

You can list as many finals he’s done as you like

The last two he’s umpired us in he’s been terrible and that’s a fact

Last edited:
Reminiscing about the 2010 PF…it wasn’t just the chant, which was eerie, almost supernatural…it was also freezing that night and a kind of mist hung in the air. Leigh Brown’s crazy goal in the first quarter signalled what was to come.

And, somewhat bizarrely, Metallica were guests of Eddie (I think) and there’s footage of them in the stands, with our crazy army going completely nuts. A WTF moment for them.

Still the best game I’ve attended - for the atmosphere, the sheer Pies dominance, and the assurance of what was to come.

Metallica are at about 1.50 minutes:

Reminiscing about the 2010 PF…it wasn’t just the chant, which was eerie, almost supernatural…it was also freezing that night and a kind of mist hung in the air. Leigh Brown’s crazy goal in the first quarter signalled what was to come.

And, somewhat bizarrely, Metallica were guests of Eddie (I think) and there’s footage of them in the stands, with our crazy army going completely nuts. A WTF moment for them.

Still the best game I’ve attended - for the atmosphere, the sheer Pies dominance, and the assurance of what was to come.

Metallica are at about 1.50 minutes:

it’s nice of Metallica to get a taste of superstardom like that

And I’m glad you brought up 2018 because guess who was there when Rioli blocked Maynard and didn’t pay the free ?
I’ll give you three guesses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back