Game Day Collingwood v GWS, Prelim Final 1, The G, 7.50pm, Friday 22 September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win tonight from a pin dick club.

Jerk off about how big you are, but your supporters are the most total soft utensil front runners in the competition.

The true definition of a mini. The weak as piss sniper that never had the stones to stand alone.

That's your typical Collingwood supporter, weak as piss

Joke club, soft as butter, soft supporters.

I love you ❤️

It's tricky when they've had nothing to be proud of for 25 years

And then trickier when you see that our soulless club has good turnout and membership even in the leaner years.

Poor f***.

Think he's still upset North didn't land JDG, ended up with a clown like Jaido instead.

Hang in there little fella!

And then trickier when you see that our soulless club has good turnout and membership even in the leaner years.

Poor f***.

Think he's still upset North didn't land JDG, ended up with a clown like Jaido instead.

Hang in there little fella!
He should spend more time here, learn a bit about a good club. I for one like our new pet

Q. When does the ballot result come out?

Tomorrow or Sunday.

A decline in your bank balance might be the earliest indicator you have scored yourself a ticket.

Make sure you have the funds in it to cover the expected cost otherwise you'll forfeit your ticket/s.

Jerk off about how big you are, but your supporters are the most total soft utensil front runners in the competition.

The true definition of a mini. The weak as piss sniper that never had the stones to stand alone.

Go back to the rock you crawled out from.
Go Norf

from my Delorean

1695387294000.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, North Melbourne's entire supporter base is attacking us.

This team is something else, I'm not sure there is a team that has won more despite not dominating play, but results suggest we know how to do it. My two cents worth: ginnivan is not a sub, he's a forward - start him him or don't play him, Noble is a key player for our rebound, play Naicos down back we just need his transition.

Sorry who is this “North Melbourne” you claim to support? My eyes can’t physically see that far down the ladder.

The best thing about baiting a moronic crowd like Collingwood is the sheer number of total morons willing to weigh in.

It's gold.

We're convivial. Because we're winners.

Seriously though, this is no way for a self-respecting oppo hwit to spend their Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back