Preview Finals Week 1: Collingwood v Melbourne, Thursday 7 September, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people that are shocked at the selection, angry and can't understand it :tearsofjoy:

Soooo many of you, you all must know better than the coaches ey lmao, you know, the same coaches that had us finish on top of the ladder a game clear with a hard draw lol

When you understand how daft the average person is, realise, half of all people are more daft than that.

That's what's happening right now, they are showing themselves.
You also said the below - curious why you haven't highlighted these ones?
Well look what we have here, just as I said, looks like all of Hill, Johnson and Elliott are ahead of Ginni....... Who's the clueless one now huh? lol
And there it is, officially the next Carlton.

Stupid people breed stupid people.

Weak humans thirst for blood and drama, woke cancel culture forced out Eddie and now Bucks, this was a coup and you all fell for it.

Now you've all made your bed, have fun lying in it.

I dare not bring up your cooked vaccine takes. Definitely not a daft one...

Look at him go bang! I'll give you a clue, everyone's laughing at you, not with you big fella.

You've come out of your little cooker bunker, hey. Take it the Qanon forums have gotten a bit boring these days?
I wonder how long he'll stick this time

more bad news

Matt Stevic officiating
That’s bad, but don’t forget umpire #12. Andrew Stephens. He is just as bad. Iirc, he was the ump at the Adelaide game that refused to give a free to Ash when he got that high tackle on the goalsquare, and a few others.
Umpire# 12 sticks out in my memory as bad as Stevic..

2 defenders in, 2 out

1 small forward in, 1 out of the starting 22

1 small forward sub in, 1 midfielder sub out

Surprised to see Noble as an omission, but from a structure point of view it keeps a similar balance, albeit a bit taller. Unfortunately for Noble he doesn’t offer the same versatility as the likes of Hoskin-Elliott

I would rather have a Frampton and Cox combination rather than Cameron. Frampton offers more both forward and back, and doesn't shank his kicks like Cameron does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 defenders in, 2 out

1 small forward in, 1 out of the starting 22

1 small forward sub in, 1 midfielder sub out

Surprised to see Noble as an omission, but from a structure point of view it keeps a similar balance, albeit a bit taller. Unfortunately for Noble he doesn’t offer the same versatility as the likes of Hoskin-Elliott
I am a fan of WHE, not a standout player but a good link player both back and forward.

Gee I hope that if we win, I have egg on my face after bagging Lipinski and Cameron and both have a great game as there really isn't any fun in being right.:D

All these people that are shocked at the selection, angry and can't understand it :tearsofjoy:

Soooo many of you, you all must know better than the coaches ey lmao, you know, the same coaches that had us finish on top of the ladder a game clear with a hard draw lol

When you understand how daft the average person is, realise, half of all people are more daft than that.

That's what's happening right now, they are showing themselves.

You are talking about the median, not the average.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He also debuted at 21 years old.

If that is the bar, then the best would have to be Gary Ablett Sr., right? 6 games at Hawthorn at 20-21, then came back 18 months later for Geelong

Been a lot of very good mature age recruits. Doubt Fritsch is even in the neighborhood of being the best.

Enjoyed my duck for dinner tonight 😋
iu

I am a fan of WHE, not a standout player but a good link player both back and forward.

Gee I hope that if we win, I have egg on my face after bagging Lipinski and Cameron and both have a great game as there really isn't any fun in being right.:D
Hyphen is like a ghost - you don't really see him.
His impact on games goes largely unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back