Game Day Collingwood v Essendon, Fri 25 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a glimpse of the September Pies in the first quarter.
Then it was just a case of keeping them at arm's length and making sure nobody got hurt.
Fin did some good things - quick hands & strong tackling.
I hope he stays.
Great game from Ginni.

The one late in the third to Ginni? 100% right call to kick off the ground.
That was just one. But realistically he had plenty of time to pick it up & handball to Ginnivan.
A kick off the ground isn’t usually particularly accurate.

Solid win, would have liked to see maybe another quarter's worth of strong footy but it can be hard to get up and about in a game like this which was put away so early. Still we stuck to it and didn't end up letting the margin slip even though there wasn't a whole lot of our better football evident in the second half but getting through unscathed is the key at this point of the season.

Things are coming together, top spot secured so winning three games at the MCG is now the task set in front of us. Just have to take one week at a time, hopefully stay healthy and get our injured players back / avoid further injuries to key players, roll out our best football and see if any of our (hopefully only) three opponents can keep up.

Yeah okay, you take a pot shot at me over a remark about Essendon supporters and I'm the one on meth?

Go have another drink.
Well if that is the case joel, my sincere apologies. I thought you having a crack at my desire for a cheap goal for tippa....again my aplogies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back