Changes for Rnd 22 v GWS (out 7, 8, 17, 20, 32, 34; in: 2, 10, 18, 24, 31, 41)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does White have to play for structure?

He doesn't take big grabs draw the ball or have a physical presence.

I know, but losing cloke and reid we need someone with height who is mobile. Dont get me wrong he is a spud but forward line is more balanced with a 3 tall 3 small forward line

Fasolo Karnezis Kennedy
Broomhead White Mccaffer

With gault ( if selected ) spending time there

I know, but losing cloke and reid we need someone with height who is mobile. Dont get me wrong he is a spud but forward line is more balanced with a 3 tall 3 small forward line

Fasolo Karnezis Kennedy
Broomhead White Mccaffer

Would rather Witts up forward than White and i don't think White is that mobile.

Why does White have to play for structure?

He doesn't take big grabs draw the ball or have a physical presence.

I know, but losing cloke and reid we need someone with height who is mobile. Dont get me wrong he is a spud but forward line is more balanced with a 3 tall 3 small forward line. And u not going to play lynch, hes finished

Fasolo Karnezis Kennedy
Broomhead White Mccaffer

Out - whoever is injured and FFS don't risk Cloke for no gain bar the coach's ego.
In - whoever we need to look at to make decisions on.

Can we please stop calling for a farewell game for Lynch, FFS?

Farewell for what? 10-15 games and probably 2-3 good ones at that, not to mention the salary cap space and list clogging.

Maybe we should have given Jordan Russell a farewell game too...

But seriously, would much rather give Gault a crack at it and see if there's anything to work with for future.

Where's Pendlebury at? Win this week which is every chance and then go into the final round with the hawks potentially looking to rest as they can only finish 2nd or 3rd and play at the MCG. Still think you guys have to go for it.

Can we please stop calling for a farewell game for Lynch, FFS?

Farewell for what? 10-15 games and probably 2-3 good ones at that, not to mention the salary cap space and list clogging.

Maybe we should have given Jordan Russell a farewell game too...

But seriously, would much rather give Gault a crack at it and see if there's anything to work with for future.

We kinda did give Jordan Russell a farewell game

Where's Pendlebury at? Win this week which is every chance and then go into the final round with the hawks potentially looking to rest as they can only finish 2nd or 3rd and play at the MCG. Still think you guys have to go for it.

No

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have opted to be optimistic and assume Pendles and Billy will get up, which is probably a stupid sentiment considering our ship-of-fools injury run, but...

IN: Pendlebury, Elliott, White, Lynch, Langdon
OUT: Beams, Reid, Cloke, Lumumba, Sinclair

Would love to punt Blair and a few others back to the VFL, but we need stability right now. We've just had a hole blown in our collective experience that is so large, you could sail the Titanic through it. :eek:

That, and I don't want to drain the VFL side too much. They stand a chance of actually winning something this year. Let the kids stay down there and expose them to some (more, in some cases) finals football. Which means I've gone against my initial instincts and left Gault out... :oops::(

In Bucks' grandstand interview he confirmed that he has been told that Pendles, Cloke, Beams and Reid will be out for the season.

I don't know Elliott's status, but if he's out as well, that's basically our five best players out.

It is a good point right there. However, no guarantee that the Pies can beat GWS.

However, we might beat the Hawks the same way that Saints beat the dockers last year.

In Bucks' grandstand interview he confirmed that he has been told that Pendles, Cloke, Beams and Reid will be out for the season.

I don't know Elliott's status, but if he's out as well, that's basically our five best players out.

Tell you what - Reid can go back to cover Cameron., and Mohr's on Cloke. Beams gets tagged by Ward, while Pendles can be looked after by Scully. That leaves us Coniglio to run free on the injured list, and Patton loose in the goalsquare.

Tell you what - Reid can go back to cover Cameron., and Mohr's on Cloke. Beams gets tagged by Ward, while Pendles can be looked after by Scully. That leaves us Coniglio to run free on the injured list, and Patton loose in the goalsquare.

Looks like we might need to decide this weekend's result by a game of cards or something :)

i wouldnt be suprised if the q stick is given one last chance to play his final afl game this week. we have no fwd options so, we may as well being him in.
in- karnesis,white,q-stick,thomas,gault
out-elliot,pendles(dont risk the captain, ice him and bring him ready for next year),cloke,beams,reid,

i would play karnesis and thomas in the midfield, white and q stick can play in the fwd line (cloke and reid combo), give gault a run ineither defence or fwd.

few things i would like to see in this game
- lumumba learning to control the backline (he really needs to develop his leaderhsip skills)
-swan(fulltime in the midfield)
-goldsack fwd
-blair to hit the scoreboard,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back