Trigg replacement? who will it be

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Griffiths, their COO was the guy linked from GWS.

Was close to getting the Brisbane CEO gig and IMO would have been a better choice then Swan

Griffiths is basically the 2IC at GWS and was previously CEO of AFL Queensland for 15 years, highly regarded and has held other footy dept roles such as list manager

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was close to getting the Brisbane CEO gig and IMO would have been a better choice then Swan

Griffiths is basically the 2IC at GWS and was previously CEO of AFL Queensland for 15 years, highly regarded and has held other footy dept roles such as list manager

Might be just me. But 15 years with AFL Queensland could not sound less impressive

So people don't want Smart, I'm very surprised by this revelation, perhaps we should start a movement.

don_get_smart.png

Serious lols at Derwayne having 'information' though, the only information that flog has in his head is the nonsensical jargon he spouts when figuring out the six degrees of separation he uses to link everything to Port while covering our games.

Haysman would be an interesting choice. Laid the groundwork for Port to become a force again, however I just dont know how much better he will be.

Reality is we dont know yet, people might think they have an idea but the vast majority wouldn't. Im sure they would consider Haysman........ along with 10 others.

Haysman would be an interesting choice. Laid the groundwork for Port to become a force again, however I just dont know how much better he will be.

I would love Haysman

IMO was the architect to where port are today however paid a political price along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back