Game Day Port v Carlton Round 22 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully a record crowd tonight but if not, we've had big crowds all year and (mostly) been playing great football that's good to watch.
I'd expect 2 friday night games next year, 1 at home.

I feel sorry for T-Shirt Tommy. One week in ... one week out. He deserves to by playing most weeks.

There was an interview with Tommy early in the year where he discussed that he knew this would be the way and he was more than happy with it. He's there and ready when needed, but, I honestly don't see who he would squeeze out of tonights side. Even 1st emergency should be Youngy in front of Tommy. Good to have him ready to go though, leading in to september. We know he will provide a solid option if he's needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wanna win, nothing else matters. I dont care how, just win.

I miss tonights epic game due to my missus not having any idea when it comes to reading the fixture in advance and booking us some sort of mystery getaway. She keeps asking for a ring, I keep telling her after pulling this stunt she's lucky she isn't on the street! :p

I just wanna win, nothing else matters. I dont care how, just win.

I miss tonights epic game due to my missus not having any idea when it comes to reading the fixture in advance and booking us some sort of mystery getaway. She keeps asking for a ring, I keep telling her after pulling this stunt she's lucky she isn't on the street! :p

Wow.... Your training must not be up to standard brother. Sort that s**t out. :)

And as the gods have their joke the night they decide to give us a friday its on my night shift....

By kingdom come if my misses forgets to record the game I will destroy her....

LOL, reminds me of the time I told my missus similar while I was offshore. I told her if she forgot to record, there would only be 7 planets.

"7 planets" she said.

"After I destroy Uranus"

She laughed, but it was a nervous laugh.

Loaded up on beer,day off from work.Love Port playing on a Friday night.Pick the little up later on this arvo and will be home for the first bounce.Hoping in front of a full house, with our best 22 our best footy returns.Best time of year for it to come back.

I'm almost ready - showered and got my black and white clothes on - will be taking my NTUA scarf of course - enjoying lunch right now - have set my Foxtel IQ2 box to record from 7pm so hopefully they'll show some of the special pre-match stuff our club is doing - have to dash out shortly to pick up a number of serves of those scrummy Asian cold rolls with dipping sauce that we will munch on at our little northern car park get together from about 5-15pm tonight (washed down with appropriate beverages of course).:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back