Game Day Port v Carlton Round 22 2014

I'm almost ready - showered and got my black and white clothes on - will be taking my NTUA scarf of course - enjoying lunch right now - have set my Foxtel IQ2 box to record from 7pm so hopefully they'll show some of the special pre-match stuff our club is doing - have to dash out shortly to pick up a number of serves of those scrummy Asian cold rolls with dipping sauce that we will munch on at our little northern car park get together from about 5-15pm tonight (washed down with appropriate beverages of course).:D

They never show the pre game on Foxtel, its always the panel dribbling away.A huge gripe of mine, channel 7 have shown it before the Hawthorn and Essendon games.But fox carry nearly all Port games into WA as we are rarely on channel 7 here.Can't complain about that though as Foxtel has the best game coverage I just don't enjoy their pre game shows.

say round 5 i would have been confident of a 50-70 point win against this carltin side, now though with the forward line not working as well im not as confident. cornes to gibbs, monfries not to play a shut down forward role, moore to spend most of the time up forward too. should be a cracking game, if we do have a big win it will restore confidence going into a finals series which starts next week. so pumped for this one.

Absolutely pumped for the game tonight. Friday night games always have a great feel to it.

Wow.... Your training must not be up to standard brother. Sort that s**t out. :)

Agreed, I thought cookieboy was better than that, not as bad though as the bloke on tpfp some years back, who missed a final because he `had ' to attend his mother in law's birthday party.

Who goes to their mother in law's birthday anyway, I never went to any of mine.

I'm hearing ya.

At work wondering how I'm going to pass the next 5 hours and 11 minutes.
A&E channel will get a bashing between now and when the pizzas arrive in time for the game. :eek:

They never show the pre game on Foxtel, its always the panel dribbling away.A huge gripe of mine, channel 7 have shown it before the Hawthorn and Essendon games.But fox carry nearly all Port games into WA as we are rarely on channel 7 here.Can't complain about that though as Foxtel has the best game coverage I just don't enjoy their pre game shows.

Oh that's not good enough Adam - I am going to shoot them off an email complaining about it and suggesting for special occasions like tonight is for us that they should show some of the pre-match even if it is an edited down version.

Damn I'm getting edgy already but in a good way as I am feeling increasingly confident of a Power win tonight - conditions will be perfect and capacity crowd as the game is sold out - it's a lovely day here in Adelaide today (a tad warm I thought when I ventured out an hour ago but after our cold winter today would feel warm) - only 42 minutes from now till I leave home and walk to my train station for the 4-05pm into the city - GO U POWER!:)

Nice Pizza oven at work lunch, a few reds and ready for a solid performance tonight. Can't wait. I'll be up in the members level 2 bar having a beer before too long...... How good is the Adelaide Oval!

totally pumped..

went for a walk at lunch time and the city has a great vibe, anyone else tipping a record crowd tonight?

I am also confident that we will break the shackles and have a very solid win.

Back