The race for the top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually less than 7%, which is about an 80 point differential. Unlikely, but possible if Brisbane of a week ago rocks up.
It's actually not, it's 9.7%.

It's actually less than 7%, which is about an 80 point differential. Unlikely, but possible if Brisbane of a week ago rocks up.

I think the tricky thing will be relying on Collingwood making it a contest against the hawks - based on recent form, injuries etc you'd have to fancy the hawks racking up a decent score there.

I think the tricky thing will be relying on Collingwood making it a contest against the hawks - based on recent form, injuries etc you'd have to fancy the hawks racking up a decent score there.
pies will be lucky if they get done by less than 60. Flogged by a bottom team at home is pretty bad.

God I hope we win. Will make for a great last round
Yeah, not out of the realms of possibility for Port to still make Top 4. However you'd need to win by enough this week (plus hope Fremantle lose/win by a small margin) and THEN win next week in a 'pre-qualifying final' at Patersons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week is going to be massive. Huge percentage booster from Port today. They aren't going to go out without a fight. Should be an awesome match at Subi next week.

no Fyfe or Barlow either. Fremantle's depth is piss poor, it's no wonder they were desperate to get Fyfe off as they could be toppled out by a resurgent Port who have found their swagger again.

Freo are 1 game ahead of Port. If Freo win on Sunday against the Lions, then next week is irrelevant.

Freo are 1 game ahead of Port. If Freo win on Sunday against the Lions, then next week is irrelevant.

Not if Freo beat the Lions.

I'm pretty sure you're not serious given your username, but you should check the ladder and fixture again if you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back