What the heck? Ivan Maric

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would highly doubt the Tigers would let him go

I would have thought the same but thats what i was told from someone who is close to Maric

This thread is almost as stupid as it is wrong.
Considering the fact that he is under contract and how important he has been in the turn around the last 2 seasons, this is just plain wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is almost as stupid as it is wrong.
Considering the fact that he is under contract and how important he has been in the turn around the last 2 seasons, this is just plain wrong.

I think he Friends is having Fun with him

Wow this just got a bit awkward.

You said he hadn't been offered a contract. Just own up to your bullshit.

Nah we will see how it plays out

Has he been offered a contract?

Yeah your right i should have done the research before posting but does not mean i am wrong about him playing for another club next year

Like i said will see how this one plays out

Yeah your right i should have done the research before posting but does not mean i am wrong about him playing for another club next year

You're wrong

Yeh I heard Pendlebury will be at Richmond next year. I know his contracted, but someone told me it would happen. We will see how this one plays out.

Yeh I heard Pendlebury will be at Richmond next year. I know his contracted, but someone told me it would happen. We will see how this one plays out.

Have not heard that one hope we get something good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back