What the heck? Ivan Maric

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could maybe buy this if there was a ruckman on the market - say Leuenberger, Minson, or a Dean Cox desperate to go around again - who could replace and perhaps better the performances of Maric, but there hasn't been any rumours about decent 1st rucks on the market and so I hardly think Richmond are going to look to offload their newly 2 year contracted, only, senior, much loved clubman ruckman...

Yeh I heard Pendlebury will be at Richmond next year. I know his contracted, but someone told me it would happen. We will see how this one plays out.

Maric for Pendlebury, Collingwoods 1st rounder and steak knifes to be determined (possibly Beams).

Maric for Pendlebury, Collingwoods 1st rounder and steak knifes to be determined (possibly Beams).

Pies first rounder ontraded to Carlton for Cam Wood :cool:

Pies get a mature ruckman to help out Grundy & Witts, Tiges get Fremantle-matchwinner superstar Cam Wood + fringe players in Pendlebury and Beams and Blues get a top 10 pick for their rebuild.

St Kilda have already traded in 2 new ruckmen over the past 2 years, why would they trade again for a third one?

Maric has been one of the catalyst for Richmond's resurgence, it would be inconceivable to get rid of him on the back of that. One of the most implausible threads I have come across and you're clearly as thick as a brick if you're not trolling and someone has actually told you this, and you believed them.

Collingwood trying to copy Sydney's consistency of turning everyday spuds into quality footballers but it's really not working out . . . Lynch
icon_red_crgggggggggsogggss.gif
, Buckley
, Wood
, Russell
, Young
, Adams
green_tick_small.gif
, White
, Karnezis
Quest_Complete_16x16.png

Yeah your right i should have done the research before posting but does not mean i am wrong about him playing for another club next year

Like i said will see how this one plays out

50% of your OP is proven wrong within a few minutes and the rest is a rumour that was started by either you or your "mate"? Wish I hadn't opened this thread for your sake, not mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, don't forget about Hampson. And I'm sure we'll be more than willing to trade you Warnock if you're in need :p
Forgot about him. Been developing pretty well in the VFL. Can actually mark now despite it still being a shock every time he does lol

So what you're saying, is a player that said in his acceptance speech when he finished top 5 in the clubs B&F, "The way the playing group has welcomed me to this football club has made me feel like I was always meant to come here and wear this jumper", the player that is idolized as a cult figure by our supporters, the player that has come in and basically turned our season around, doesn't want to/isn't going to be at our club any more?

:drunk:

That's like saying Tyson Goldsack won't be at Collingwood next year. Oh wa...

Forgot about him. Been developing pretty well in the VFL. Can actually mark now despite it still being a shock every time he does lol
It was always one or the other with him. Some days he could mark but then not kick. And then others he couldn't mark it so who knew if he could kick it :p

Megan has been making him do extra work on catching things before he can hold the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back