Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Golumless i'd like to offer you a tour of the Roys BJO facilities, some say we are old, i prefer to think of us as a fine vintage. As our results show we are more concerned with the style and enjoyment of matches, than actually winning, sometimes everything falls into place and we are a pretty handy team.
If you were to come to the BJO, we would accommodate your every need. We do Qooty they way it should be done, welcoming, and irreverent. We have a sausage sizzle and BBQ on the hill, our Royettes have a bake sale, and we have a merch stand where you can get anything from a stubby holder to a zimmer frame warmer. We also have just over a dozen beer tents around the ground, that also sells the Roys famous Chuds (don't knock it till you try it).
We've also got a steady supply from our pharmacist, who keeps us up and about.
But most importantly, whether you choose the Roys or not, welcome to the SFA, it's a strange yet marvelous place.

A zimmer frame warmer, beer tents and a stead supply from our pharmacist... how can i say no to such a request.

Consider me in.

A zimmer frame warmer, beer tents and a stead supply from our pharmacist... how can i say no to such a request.

Consider me in.
Now now now lets not get to hasty. Have a look at your PM's ;)

Seriously though wonders are interested we are looking for some active posters.

Consider me in.

Welcome, we have to wait 24 hours before we can sign you. so be ready for all the other clubs to start dangling their wares your way. but once that 24 hours is up, we'll sort out the contract details.

Reardo wake up one of the Royettes to dig out a contract, we have a rookie who wants in.

Now now now lets not get to hasty. Have a look at your PM's ;)

Seriously though wonders are interested we are looking for some active posters.

hmm... another tour... is the beer cheap at your ground?

The Roys are bat s**t boring who s**t themselves on a regular basis. They also don't support Adelaide like our good selves.

Lies! The only thing the Wonders support is their oversized heads.

The Roys are bat s**t boring who s**t themselves on a regular basis. They also don't support Adelaide like our good selves.

boring? hardly. s**t ourselves? does happen, but when doesn't it happen to the best of us.

Must be real fun having to mash your food before you eat it :p

Join the wonders you will fit in ;) :p

We usually get the rookies to do it.........i mean there is no, and never will be any hazing at the Roys.

Anyway why chew when you can suck.
That didn't come out right.

Golumless if you're looking for seconds support (i.e. AFL) the Demons and the Dragons have the most supporters who support the correct team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

===============================================================
Name Golumless.
Preferred position 1: Left back pocket
Preferred position 2: Left forward pocket
Preferred position 3: Mid left bench position
Number: 36...why not
Height: Too short
Weight: No comment
Preferred Team (if you have one): Nope..
How did you hear about the SFA?: Seen it a few times and decided today... why not. I'm a good spud.
================================================================

Tight knit ladder leading club seeks adventurous type for fun times. Must have GSOH and be open minded.
All messages replied to.

Tight knit ladder leading club seeks adventurous type for fun times. Must have GSOH and be open minded.
All messages replied to.

That sounds like success...something i am not familiar with and frankly scared of (going by the teams i support) :p

All messages replied to.
YOU DON"T NEED ANYONE ELSE FLOG BUCKET!!!
We usually get the rookies to do it.........i mean there is no, and never will be any hazing at the Roys.

Anyway why chew when you can suck.
That didn't come out right.
Yeah well Roys culcha summed up in a post here :p Rookie bashing flogs who s**t themselves.

Yeah that sentence made me feel sick.
Golumless if you're looking for seconds support (i.e. AFL) the Demons and the Dragons have the most supporters who support the correct team.
What North supporters. I'm sure the place is just fantastic at the minute.

In the door? Probably. You really should get it widened some of you guys can leave.
They have been widened 4 times all ready. ;)

All messages replied to.

For the last time, this isn't some kind of prostitute community notice board.

That sounds like success...something i am not familiar with and frankly scared of (going by the teams i support) :p

Then jump on board. What better way to test yourself than with the best?

Then jump on board. What better way to test yourself than with the best?
Wouldn't you say the best way to test yourself is with the worst. To see what you are really made of. Thats why the Wonders this season is the best option.

We will make a comeback next season in the odd number season and win again.

YOU DON"T NEED ANYONE ELSE FLOG BUCKET!!!

Yes we do. We're always looking for funny, interesting people like Golumless.

If he was a boring flog, I'd let you guys have him.

For the last time, this isn't some kind of prostitute community notice board.

You could have fooled me. People have been ******* you all season...

Yes we do. We're always looking for funny, interesting people like Golumless.

If he was a boring flog, I'd let you guys have him.
We are looking to bolster our posting stocks and I believe it was against the Warriors they were claiming there weren't enough Wonders and now you are trying to take a possible one of us?

Flog bucket ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back