Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What North supporters. I'm sure the place is just fantastic at the minute.
Raven Echo, Footypie32, Danger in Texas, modbury_hawk_12 and hdecure at the Demons and Jenny61_99, Dangersloane, Roo2macca and myself at the Dragons says otherwise.

We are looking to bolster our posting stocks and I believe it was against the Warriors they were claiming there weren't enough Wonders and now you are trying to take a possible one of us?

Flog bucket ;)

Golumless has already posted more this season that half your team and he doesn't have a club yet...

Raven Echo, Footypie32, Danger in Texas at the Demons and Jenny61_99, Dangersloane, Roo2macca and myself at the Dragons says otherwise.
The demons I wasn't worried about more so the Dragons and The Filth Wizard's plan to turn them into the Southern Kangaroos ;)

Golumless I am the co-captain of the Las Vegas Bears, we currently sit second last and are pretty s**t in the wet, which seems to be every game. What we do excel at is partying hard and ******* about. Do you have what it takes to do this, hmmmmmmmmm?

If yes then join us on our adventure into mediocrity, if no, well join the Roys as they are good people.

Which is the reason he will sign with us. We can then both laugh at the Wonders.
We at the Wonders embrace the hate that is thrown our way. It's hard being the yardstick of the competition for so many years.

Golumless there's a club out Waverley way called the East Side Hawks who would love to have you. We've lost the last four games in the dying minutes - tempting, right? In all seriousness, we'd love to have you here, but seeing as we've signed plenty of rookies this season, I'd also advise the Roys as a place to go. Good luck :thumbsu:

Golumless join the Royals, we are so s**t we are only now noticing you trying to join a team. Our biggest rivals are the Port Adelaide affiliated team and our team is mostly made up of Melbourne, bulldog and saints fans. Our best outcome of a season is not actually dying while we play.

Recently we had to promote a Geelong fan to co captain so we might actually get the point of playing. Son of God has actually needed to teach us the rules.

Finals? Who needs em? Our coach applied for annual leave week one of the finals for a month and we approved his time off.

Welcome, we have to wait 24 hours before we can sign you. so be ready for all the other clubs to start dangling their wares your way. but once that 24 hours is up, we'll sort out the contract details.

Reardo wake up one of the Royettes to dig out a contract, we have a rookie who wants in.
A zimmer frame warmer, beer tents and a stead supply from our pharmacist... how can i say no to such a request.

Consider me in.
Dorothy has done up a contract, it's on ancient parchment and she used a quill and ink. Welcome aboard mate.

Golumless there's a club out Waverley way called the East Side Hawks who would love to have you. We've lost the last four games in the dying minutes - tempting, right? In all seriousness, we'd love to have you here, but seeing as we've signed plenty of rookies this season, I'd also advise the Roys as a place to go. Good luck :thumbsu:

This could be the closest i get to playing for the crows with a formline like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

===============================================================
Name Golumless.
Preferred position 1: Left back pocket
Preferred position 2: Left forward pocket
Preferred position 3: Mid left bench position
Number: 36...why not
Height: Too short
Weight: No comment
Preferred Team (if you have one): Nope..
How did you hear about the SFA?: Seen it a few times and decided today... why not. I'm a good spud.
================================================================

We're are totally unlike Richmond so join us.............or some other team, it's your choice really.

Damn was i late.

The Roys could do with your services, Golumless. Are you good with general first aid and CPR? Do you like wartime stories?

Gorilla Roys are for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fitzroybulldog, send the bill over to Van Cortlandt. You owe me an I.O.U. slip.

Golumless I like your name. Therefore I like you. Therefore I want to sign you to my team, the Baghdad Bandits. If you refuse this offer, Shermy and Bigeasy will kidnap you and bring you back to Abdu Prison.

So we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours.

Fake passport, check. Uzi, check. Very large knife, check. Visa, lol.

I'm ready.

Any chance i can get a rookie contract?

I have such skills as being able to hold a footy, horrible set shot, horrible kick, can't run, knows how to type (totally relevant), knows how to handle suffering...

Perfect for a mid table team with no hope of success in the near to far future... much like Richmond :p

It's time for you to step up and immerse yourself in an environment of single mindless to win and be successful. A place that will embrace your inadequacies and turn them into strengths.

You will also get 40 wives.

Or as Gee Dub said, we will kidnap you, bring you back here and go all Game of Thrones on you.

It's time for you to step up and immerse yourself in an environment of single mindless to win and be successful. A place that will embrace your inadequacies and turn them into strengths.

You will also get 40 wives.

Or as Gee Dub said, we will kidnap you, bring you back here and go all Game of Thrones on you.
Single and mindless. Like puberty all over again.

Raven Echo, Footypie32, Danger in Texas, modbury_hawk_12 and hdecure at the Demons and Jenny61_99, Dangersloane, Roo2macca and myself at the Dragons says otherwise.

I didn't realise raven echo had finally come over to the darkside... :p

Well done, Golumless. I don't think I've ever seen SFA teams bending over to prove how s**t they are like this before. It's quite amusing. :D

Also, welcome to the SFA. You'll love it here. :thumbsu:

Well done, Golumless. I don't think I've ever seen SFA teams bending over to prove how s**t they are like this before. It's quite amusing. :D

Also, welcome to the SFA. You'll love it here. :thumbsu:

I must say this has been a brilliant start to my SFA career.

sneaky edit

I didn't realise raven echo had finally come over to the darkside... :p

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back