Preview Round 23: Sydney Swans V Richmond Tigers @ ANZ Stadium 30/08/2014 - 4:40 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty in Lennon out. Done

Agree. I have to admit I want tyrone to hurt after the game. I want the camera to zoom into his face when the game is over and we have a win. I want him to be cut and then bring him into the EF and let him lose. I hope we play port and he knocks Travis boak unconscious ( accidentally) after Chaplin does the airplane after the game :p

It's an elimination final of 1 vs 8. Just like the finals in the old days! And I reckon you blokes are half a chance. You will be playing like a final, they won't. Whatever their coach says about them playing a full team and playing to win... blah, whatever. When it gets to the point of diving under a dangerous ball, your blokes will... theirs will be thinking of the following week.

Hoping the Tigers can get through this week somehow and play a final. Good luck!

Agree. I have to admit I want tyrone to hurt after the game. I want the camera to zoom into his face when the game is over and we have a win. I want him to be cut and then bring him into the EF and let him lose. I hope we play port and he knocks Travis boak unconscious ( accidentally) after Chaplin does the airplane after the game :p

The irony of Chaplin finally answering Boaks question from earlier in the year, 'I hope he is enjoying his year'.

The irony of Chaplin finally answering Boaks question from earlier in the year, 'I hope he is enjoying his year'.
this is my hope, port in adelaide and after the game chappy and boak come together and have an altercation with "tigerland" blaring in the background. When asked by cameron ling what was discussed chappy says matter of factly "I just asked him if he was enjoying his season?"

Would be absolutely priceless...

:pOn the Freo board we're all laughing how you're going to finish ninth. AGAIN!

On the Freo board you obviously don't know math

if we lose, and the Crows/Eagles win (as expected) we finish 10th

out of interest, what will you blame your epic choke this year on (I'd go with allergies, Pav has that massive snoz so it would be believable)

On the Freo board you obviously don't know math

if we lose, and the Crows/Eagles win (as expected) we finish 10th

out of interest, what will you blame your epic choke this year on (I'd go with allergies, Pav has that massive snoz so it would be believable)
On the freo board, we understand that repeatedly missing finals is a strenuous experience and therefore I will not hold you accountable for what you say!

:pOn the Freo board we're all laughing how you're going to finish ninth. AGAIN!

Your posting is of the highest quality. You get extra points for originality. Well done!

Now off to do your homework. Or fill out your centrelink forms.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much disrespect from the colas. Reckon they're in for a bit of a shock on Saturday

I can't speak for all Swans fans but this is such a weird game from my perspective as I genuinely do not care if we win. In fact I would rather rest 11 players for the game but short of that I do not want the players to give 100% for this game as I do not want them to exhaust themselves or get a potential injury either. This is the sort of game where I do not want to see Hannebery going for a courageous mark and getting smashed by a on coming ruckman. I want my team to play with the mindset of Jack Watts this week.

I can't speak for all Swans fans but this is such a weird game from my perspective as I genuinely do not care if we win. In fact I would rather rest 11 players for the game but short of that I do not want the players to give 100% for this game as I do not want them to exhaust themselves or get a potential injury either. This is the sort of game where I do not want to see Hannebery going for a courageous mark and getting smashed by a on coming ruckman. I want my team to play with the mindset of Jack Watts this week.

thats ok dude..our ruckmen only smash ruckmen, especially when they throw a sly one into the guts..we tend to t take them out!!!

Seriously, looking back, if Richards had of been called Holding the Ball and Lids mark paid in our last game against the Swans we would have a final wrapped up. I am still livid over those two decisions. Cost us the game.

Both but I was being sarcastic at thinking the comment was funny ;)

Yep I thought so sante . I was almost going to say I told you so to the young fella. But I think the mods f*** off said it better than I could have....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back