Game Day Sydney Swans V. Richmond Tigers - The Mitch Morton Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we should of won it in the end we threw it away

But i also feel if hawks had equivalent players out it would be mentioned all game

Win next week and all is right

Lose and this game takes on more meaning

Without doubt we had our chances.

I'm relatively okay with the fact we lost, it's just the fashion that we lost it in. We looked really really bad, we didn't look like a Preliminary Final team let alone a Grand Final team.

Our outs were our own fault, with the exception of probably Bird.

Looking forward to having Kennedy & McGlynn back. Those 2 play tonight and we scrape over the line in my opinion.

You heading up next week? Looking into flights tonight.

Geez the hysterics in here is over the top!

Tigers came out with intent and got the rub of the green. After that the game was pretty even.
We butchered the ball and still only lost by a kick.

Fancy smashing a 1st game ruckman and the coach for playing him. FFS.
I thought he showed a bit, obviously a long way to go.

As for the Goodesy bashing, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Why mate? its not a good look at all he is ruining his reputation if he cares about that.

Without doubt we had our chances.

I'm relatively okay with the fact we lost, it's just the fashion that we lost it in. We looked really really bad, we didn't look like a Preliminary Final team let alone a Grand Final team.

Our outs were our own fault, with the exception of probably Bird.

Looking forward to having Kennedy & McGlynn back. Those 2 play tonight and we scrape over the line in my opinion.

You heading up next week? Looking into flights tonight.

I might actually, tempted to roll dice and go prelim weekend maybe that is arrogant

Yeah, but their back si

Yeah,but their back six played to different rules....there was at least 3 frees not paid in the last 90 secs that would of been paid up the other end. It was a close loss wet ground 9 players<50 games, basically a third of the side not there today. Bring on the real stuff.
Yeah but that start is concerning.

I might actually, tempted to roll dice and go prelim weekend maybe that is arrogant

Yeah in the same boat. I'm not giving karma any chances to * me though so ill probably make the trip.

My missus birthday next weekend tho so ill be solo. I'm thinkin BF meet at the station after the game and have a sip in the city if we win.

Why mate? its not a good look at all he is ruining his reputation if he cares about that.

If you are talking about the staging, yeah not a good look, but Swans supporters bashing him is out of line IMO.

If you are talking about his game, he wasn't that bad, IMO he was OK. Swans supporters bashing him for something he hasn't done all year (defensive pressure) all because we lose to Richmond is completely ridiculous.

Geez the hysterics in here is over the top!

Tigers came out with intent and got the rub of the green. After that the game was pretty even.
We butchered the ball and still only lost by a kick.

Fancy smashing a 1st game ruckman and the coach for playing him. FFS.
I thought he showed a bit, obviously a long way to go.

As for the Goodesy bashing, you should be ashamed of yourself.

He dived bartel style

If you are talking about the staging, yeah not a good look, but Swans supporters bashing him is out of line IMO.

If you are talking about his game, he wasn't that bad, IMO he was OK. Swans supporters bashing him for something he hasn't done all year (defensive pressure) all because we lose to Richmond is completely ridiculous.

Yep thats the problem i have with him just goes to ground and looks for the free way to easily, we all know he is limited in his defensive pressure due to his turning ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was the mindset going into the game i have never seen us concede so easily.
It was 5 goals, umpire and luck assisted. s**t happens.

Given what happened at the start, we went alright.
Parker was huge, Mitchell was huge.
Reg & Ted were a bit off but not horrible
Rampe was huge
Jetta was good in patches but lazy at other times
Ball movement was off.
Smashed in the ruck.
Lloyd and Cunningham go from strength to strength.
Tippo looking good.

Add JPK, Buddy, McGlynn and normal programming will resume next week.

Still can't see us getting beaten in September.

It was 5 goals, umpire and luck assisted. s**t happens.

Given what happened at the start, we went alright.
Parker was huge, Mitchell was huge.
Reg & Ted were a bit off but not horrible
Rampe was huge
Jetta was good in patches but lazy at other times
Ball movement was off.
Smashed in the ruck.
Lloyd and Cunningham go from strength to strength.
Tippo looking good.

Add JPK, Buddy, McGlynn and normal programming will resume next week.

Still can't see us getting beaten in September.

Agree we will win the next 3

This team will be fired up next week

He dived bartel style

It's not the end of the world if he dives.
Despite what some people want to believe, every player dives/stages/plays for frees.

Yep thats the problem i have with him just goes to ground and looks for the free way to easily, we all know he is limited in his defensive pressure due to his turning ability.

He doesn't do it all the time.

It's not the end of the world if he dives.
Despite what some people want to believe, every player dives/stages/plays for frees.

He doesn't do it all the time.

Several times today and cost him a shot at goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back