Discussion NAFL Reserves 2014-15 franchise bids [OP UPDATED WITH TEAM INFO]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received 2 and half entries so far.

Don't want to rush anyone, but it'd be great if we could get this started before the main competition again.

I've received 2 and half entries so far.

Don't want to rush anyone, but it'd be great if we could get this started before the main competition again.

I hope to have mine done as soon as tonight. Been teaching myself to do logos as I have never attempted them before ^_^

Besides the logo I'm done. So it shouldn't take very long.

Logan Heat-Sharks PRESS RELEASE:

We are unsure about our name, do we want the Logan Heat, or Logan Heat Sharks, a decision will be made shortly
also, Logan are requesting two heritage jumpers, this season, with one to be worn in Heritage Round and one just in the regular season.
Please let the club know if this is allowed, NAFL Reserves CEO St Mark.

We are unsure about our name, do we want the Logan Heat, or Logan Heat Sharks, a decision will be made shortly

The Wellington Makos will make this decision simple for the Logan Heat.

Following the use of the Makos colours last season in the reserves competition by another New Zealand team, the Makos organisation has decided to take quick and decisive legal action against any team based in New Zealand who tries to utilise the teams colours or any team within the NAFL structure (main and reserves) that has any link to a Shark in its name as the Makos organisation believe that these two issues may cause confusion in the public over team identities.

The Makos organisation will not make any further comment on this issue and believe that the above statement is clear enough and hope that no-one forces the Makos organisation into action.

also, Logan are requesting two heritage jumpers, this season, with one to be worn in Heritage Round and one just in the regular season.
Please let the club know if this is allowed, NAFL Reserves CEO St Mark.
Given that there's another team called the Sharks in the Reserves, it'd be better if you kept the shark reference low key.

Spanna65 is planning to run a pre-season competition, like the IFA. Could you put your second heritage into that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To save me from sending the same private message to everyone:
If you're choosing not to use an away jumper, send me your home jumper with white shorts (or dark, depending on what you want to use at home) as well as your other designs. It may not be used, I just want to make sure we avoid all possible clashes. It doesn't have to be included in your all-in-one image.

Nike have announced that the 2015 Panthers away kit will use the same design as the former NAFL club, Darwin FC's away. #panthers15
away.jpg
iuwqniu_zps8c5e5db2.png

@CanberraParliament
@PerthPanthersNAFL Us here at Parliament would love for you to change your design as we feel insulted and sorry for your unoriginality as this will not fair well with your progress in the @NAFLReserves.
#DarwinPanthers15

Last edited:
@CanberraParliament
@PerthPanthersNAFL Us here at Parliament would love for you to change your design as we feel insulted and sorry for your unoriginality as this will not fair well with your progress in the @NAFLReserves.
#DarwinPanthers15
@CanberraParliament

The design was originally meant for the heritage jersey, but when Nike completed the design they thought it was too good for a heritage jersey. Thank you for your consideration, and we will think about it. #Panthers15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back