SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

ok I play for south yarra and couldn't care less who won the game or this investigation but if it comes down to someone retaliating for having abuse hurled at them then it's case closed.
if I or anyone who plays football reacted to every drunken idiot who said something the games wouldn't start.

surely the sfl has a duty of care when they know that players love to get tanked before and during games and abuse players especially grand finals?

ok I play for south yarra and couldn't care less who won the game or this investigation but if it comes down to someone retaliating for having abuse hurled at them then it's case closed.
if I or anyone who plays football reacted to every drunken idiot who said something the games wouldn't start.

surely the sfl has a duty of care when they know that players love to get tanked before and during games and abuse players especially grand finals?

Player hits a spectator. Why are we still talking?

Has the league made a deadline as to when they will announce the decision from the investigation?

Receiving a few barbs from a few idiots does not justify hitting those idiots
wouldn't of happened if they weren't there. didnt see it happen in the other finals game. you really need to take some responsibility on this. mount are just as much the cause as cpl.

Sooo much secondhand information! There were 3 league representatives and 4 umpires within 10 metres of the brawl. The truth will come out...
the truth is the gf got called off!! 2 clubs who didn't appreciate the opportunity they urned. dumb players dumb supporters.

Just an ugly situation on a big day handled poorly.

Moving on... Club B&F's, who's winning yours? Seniors, Reserves & Thirds + U19 if applicable)

My predictions;

Ashwood - Paul wineberg / Matt maggines
Black Rock - Jay Williams (may have only played 14 games but is there best player by a country mile)
CPL - mouritz / Barr
Dandenong - Ryan Forsyth
Endeavour Hills - Ben Swift
Hallam - Andrew Daly
Lyndale - Dale Tormey / Taylor Irish
Mount Waverley - Beecroft
South Yarra - Jordan Cellini
Sandown - Jason Toan / Jake Chapman

This is purely based on what I've seen when I've played against them.

Reserves... I honestly don't get up that early on a Saturday ;-)

Last edited:
My predictions;

Black Rock - Jay Williams (may have only played 14 games but is there best player by a country mile)
CPL - mouritz / Barr
Dandenong - Ryan Forsyth
Hallam - Andrew Daly

Lyndale winner was Dale Tormey then Ordell Buntine

My predictions;

CPL - mouritz / Barr
Dandenong - Ryan Forsyth
Hallam - Andrew Daly

I have my $$ on you at Cobras Turbo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Mouritz and Bertrand are equal leading CPL's with a few rounds to go talking to people at the ground on the weekend. Barr CPL's only invite to the league.

I have my $$ on you at Cobras Turbo.
Nah mate, my c0*k sucking skills are obviously no where near that of ozzies... ;-) Even the year I won the league BnF I was 4th in our clubs. I'll be happy with best finals player I think.

So the 3 confirmed to the league BnF are: James Gough, Ben Stacey & Chris Barr. Good luck boys!

Nah mate, my c0*k sucking skills are obviously no where near that of ozzies... ;-) Even the year I won the league BnF I was 4th in our clubs. I'll be happy with best finals player I think.

So the 3 confirmed to the league BnF are: James Gough, Ben Stacey & Chris Barr. Good luck boys!

Gough would of got the invite because he was league leading goal kicker. Will be between Stacey and Barr for BnF

Reliable source???

I believe so, both told me themselves (probably to rub it in that I didn't get an invite). ;-)
All jokes aside the league generally invites the top 3. Although last year they invited only 3 in div 1 & 2 and they all won!
ah k well must be 4 this year!

Byron Hoe won Endeavour Hills BnF
Jarryd Burke 2nd
Ben Swift 3rd
Well done to these boys, Ben Swift was very good against us...
We like to prolong our year at Sandown... Our BnF count / presentation night is still a week away!

It would be great to get a conclusion to this season, I know the mount / CPL guys can't comment due to social media restrictions but has anyone else heard anything from the meeting they had last night???

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back