Society/Culture Bodybuilding.com/Manosphere killers?

Remove this Banner Ad

You can shoulder a lot if you truly care for the single mum and her kid though. That's the counterweight to financial stress. If you give enough of a s**t, you can move mountains.

What does the man get for shouldering such a load? He gets a whole lot of responsibility and not much more than an ego boosting pat on the head in return for being the wallet on legs for some other guys sprogs and his gf's lifestyle. There is no such thing that can act as a counterweight for being such a sucker. Men who take on another man's kids must be desperate for companionship in order to enslave themselves under such an inequitable deal.

What does the man get for shouldering such a load? He gets a whole lot of responsibility and not much more than an ego boosting pat on the head in return for being the wallet on legs for some other guys sprogs and his gf's lifestyle. There is no such thing that can act as a counterweight for being such a sucker. Men who take on another man's kids must be desperate for companionship in order to enslave themselves under such an inequitable deal.
I'm sure head is involved.

Not all women use blokes as wallets, but you do have a point in that SOME will take advantage. Some men will sponge off of ditzy women, too. I don't necessarily agree that blokes who pick up single mums are 'desperate' or 'suckers' either, but they definitely need to know beforehand what they are signing up for.

A close mate has just taken the plunge with a single mum. The kid's six years old and wants nothing to do with his real father, a dead-beat who won't pay any kind of support. My mate therefore has to support the child too, but he's willing to do this. Says he's head over heels. She's a good-looking sort and, to my eyes, doesn't look like she's faking the love he gets in return. The kid's a ripper.

With the kid approaching primary school (and the associated fees) we'll see how it turns out.

Not all women use blokes as wallets, but you do have a point in that SOME will take advantage. Some men will sponge off of ditzy women, too. I don't necessarily agree that blokes who pick up single mums are 'desperate' or 'suckers' either, but they definitely need to know beforehand what they are signing up for.

A close mate has just taken the plunge with a single mum. The kid's six years old and wants nothing to do with his real father, a dead-beat who won't pay any kind of support. My mate therefore has to support the child too, but he's willing to do this. Says he's head over heels. She's a good-looking sort and, to my eyes, doesn't look like she's faking the love he gets in return. The kid's a ripper.

With the kid approaching primary school (and the associated fees) we'll see how it turns out.
fee schools are for w@nkers anyway. i am proof.

but atleast i have the introspection to say, paying for private schools to associate with the petty bougeois is farkin stoopid, or farkin stupid petite bourgeois pending your preference for spelling.

unless, your old man, or defacto step ol man is benthem or father mill, but then you can homeschool your whippersnappers or send them off to that alternative school whatever it is called.

no one reaps cognition at school. high-school, primary school, it is all meta-learning. Learning how to learn and be a student and autodidact. They dont teach you that in private schools. Most are an assembly line to turn out sandstone uni graduates in law and medicine. Then you get candidates like Hird's missus. In her case, spell phonetically, misses

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fee schools are for w@nkers anyway. i am proof.

but atleast i have the introspection to say, paying for private schools to associate with the petty bougeois is farkin stoopid, or farkin stupid petite bourgeois pending your preference for spelling.

unless, your old man, or defacto step ol man is bentham or father mill, but then you can homeschool your whippersnappers or send them off to that alternative school whatever it is called.

no one reaps cognition at school. high-school, primary school, it is all meta-learning. Learning how to learn and be a student and autodidact. They dont teach you that in private schools. Most are an assembly line to turn out sandstone uni graduates in law and medicine. Then you get candidates like Hird's missus. In her case, spell phonetically, misses
cant work out if evo liked this post for my admission of the quintessence of w@nker(grammar) or the reply therein. i reckon the w@nker element.
and when will @Chief, he of unmatched wisdom rectify the__w a n k e r__swear filter?

@Chief, he of unmatched wisdom is locked up in his boudoir, where are you <generic>. I mean you. where the f r u

paying for private schools to associate with the petty bougeois is farkin stoopid
sought of a mirror. makes me think of the book i am reading by sheila heti, how should a person be. unclassifiable, satre, existentialism, blowjobs, middle-high brow chick lit, avante garde, plus a meta-play. personally, unlike the private school mirror, i prefer the onanism mirror,
http://www.howshouldapersonbe.com/ its a good book. lots of blowjobs. a sort of intellectual 50 Shades of Grey. not that I have read 50SoG. But I imagine it is the alternative, or, my choice is its alternative.

re: petty bourgeois private school enrollment 4 years before you start school (= big w@nk. double fist massive phallus priapus with a liberal dose of KY)
it is that cant that everyone melds into the tribe. and at those schools, the parents are almost compelled to do it in their social set, oh what school are you sending young jimmy or jesse to? I am sending hamish to xavs with the jesuits. i send him there when he is eight. they give me the man. i will drive my range rover SUV there. it is no longer called a four wheel drive. we have not only sent our hamish to xavs, but we have transcended australian idiom and adopted the american vernacular, be as we are like that, and we like that.

*cant etymology the phraseology peculiar to a particular class, party, profession, etc.:

Last edited:
sought of a mirror. makes me think of the book i am reading by sheila heti, how should a person be. unclassifiable, satre, existentialism, blowjobs, middle-high brow chick lit, avante garde, plus a meta-play.
you are better off spending your time read the primary sources - Nietzsche,Kierka, Sartre Merleau Ponte, Levinas etc - then making up your own mind.

Some new wave feminist is likely going to have ferk all idea about existentialism, in my view. and even if she does it is going to be from a spoilt Canadian dance school graduates perspective. how does that relate to blackcat?

Genius.

don't most people do this, by nature of getting to know someone?

and of course men who date single mums are not desperate suckers. What a ridiculous, and unsurprising statement.

paying for private schools to associate with the petty bougeois is farkin stoopid

Yep aim higher.

blackcat with the cane.

eton%20harrow.jpg

you are better off spending your time read the primary sources - Nietzsche,Kierka, Sartre Merleau Ponte, Levinas etc - then making up your own mind.

Some new wave feminist is likely going to have ferk all idea about existentialism, in my view. and even if she does it is going to be from a spoilt Canadian dance school graduates perspective. how does that relate to blackcat?
its quasi fictionalised memoir. i did not read it with the intention of learning jack. i thought i bought it for a piece of fiction. But like the french crazy michelle houllebecque(spelling) it is a rollicking read and much better than pr0n or chatroulette. i just cant do Grindr or Tindr, theyre not my thing. far better to get the pr0n in the imagination.

ie best ever sex scene on celluloid not the 9 1/2 weeks or Tango in Paris or 2 Moon Junction. It was in Shame when they conceived the act (in their mind) across a rush hour train separated by 8 feet. like you can see Annabel Crabb crisscrossing her legs like a teenage rap act in the 80's when BoJo goes all latin version of chippendales on her.

medusala latin chippendales genius

#lauramulvey_male_gaze :D
#michaelfassbender_as_johnnyHolmes

Last edited:

#iTakeLotsOfNotes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back