Official Club Stuff 2014 Leon Davis Medal

2014 Leon Davis Medallist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetta but how did Cyril not even make the poll? Second worst on ground by a mile and subbed out in disgrace

Haha, Swans fans melting over Jetta on their board.

Can't think of anything positive to say. I used to think that Leon Davis's 2002 GF was piss-poor, but Jetta was by far worse than Leon. Did not hit a target, did not break free from an opponent, did not chase, did not tackle, and to top it off, kicked it in to a 2v1 only for the ball to sail over his head 10 seconds later. ******* squib.

Haha, Swans fans melting over Jetta on their board.
Fair go, the guy was ******* concussed half the game. I would have thought if anyone the Swans fans would be backing him up. I mean he DID suck, but...

Liked it when Tippet took on Cyril those times. Also when Jetta chased Hill those times. Hard to split about half the Syds team.

For what it's worth, I've gone with Gary Rohan for some genuinely self-destructive efforts. His one kick prior to half time directly resulted in a turnover and goal. Had only three more possessions than Jetta, without the excuse of a headknock.

You could throw a blanket around half a dozen Swans for this one, mind you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Previous Winners:

2010: Leon Davis
2010 (replay): Nick Riewoldt
2011: Alan Didak
2012: Cyril Rioli
2013: Hayden Ballantyne
*let me know if there have been any significant oversights.[/QUOTE]

I thought Kosi deserved the 2010 replay LDM.

I thought Kosi deserved the 2010 replay LDM.

Riewoldt effectively got it for the single stupidest act in Grand Final history, from memory his stats were also poor.

Jetta but how did Cyril not even make the poll? Second worst on ground by a mile and subbed out in disgrace

Because he didn't remotely deserve it, but idiots would vote for him anyway because he's Cyril. F*** that, this poll is for voting the WOG.

Rohan's 3 bounce run provided enough LULZ to last the whole offseasn!!

Wasn't it a 5 bounce run? It would've been a 3 bounce run if he didn't stuff up the final one. ;)

Kurt Tippett.

Purely in terms of spudness per dollar.

Also in terms of spudness per centimetre.

Also for the softest of efforts letting Brian Lake take a hanger instead of at least halving the contest.

Back