Mega Thread The Western Bulldogs - The Sack Macca saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The senior players are revolting. The younger, talented players could then revolt against the revolting senior players. Could have a full scale civil war on our hands.

Gordon hello where are you?
Right now our club and board need to get on the front foot and decide who is running the team - the coach or some disgruntled players?
Without clear support - macca cannot organize a trade with any one

This is willful destruction by parts of the playing group - no doubt those who don't have long to go. A disaster

How are we to trade with this crap

Gordon hello where are you?
Right now our club and board need to get on the front foot and decide who is running the team - the coach or some disgruntled players?
Without clear support - macca cannot organize a trade with any one

This is willful destruction by parts of the playing group - no doubt those who don't have long to go. A disaster

How are we to trade with this crap

The players are more important than the coach.
Can't you see players want out and no new ones (half decent) want in?
Gordon back tomorrow than from the Maldives I believe

Last edited:
I'm getting sick of this bullshit. If you are so soft that you're ready to overhaul the club at the behest of Shaun Higgins and Liam Jones, I'd hate to see what a bloke like Fevola would have done to this club. They were fringe best 22 players, somewhere around the 19-25 mark. A loss but not that big a deal.
Now harden the **** up everyone.

Everything'll be fine. Not much to worry about just a couple of people leaving. Happens at most clubs every year

I'm getting sick of this bullshit. If you are so soft that you're ready to overhaul the club at the behest of Shaun Higgins and Liam Jones, I'd hate to see what a bloke like Fevola would have done to this club. They were fringe best 22 players, somewhere around the 19-25 mark. A loss but not that big a deal.

If it's true, IF, I doubt it's just because of Higgins and Jones.

I like that.
Linking a number of players being upset about a poor coach to recruiting Fevola!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players are more important than the coach.
Can't you see players want out and no new ones want in?
Gordon back tomorrow than from the Maldives I believe
Our senior players are all within 1-3 years of retirement. We have no senior players who have any credibility to put a gun at the coaches head. We have a captain who maybe swayed by a bunch of mates who think they own the club.

If macca goes because of these senior players - as far as I am concerned all of them can go too.

The off season will be a disaster

And I guarantee when we realize that they have led us down a blind alley
Not a single one of them will remain after 2015.

This is exactly the path melbourne took

I am hoping griffin is not a party to this crap. What about the petulant performance this senior lot put in v gws in round 23
It is clear to me now they were in protest mode. What a disgrace.

Who is behind this - minson, cooney , Boyd? Morris? Who

When the hard questions are asked on the field they don't face up either

How about the number of times multiple players lead to the same space? ok often there is no movement but at other times we just fill the gap. Compare this to Port Adelaide, their passing to space which is filled by a player coming up the ground is fantastic.

Of course there is our standing handball receive which other teams have come nowhere near perfecting although saw a few efforts from geelong in the finals that showed they were using it.

Regarding our 'standing handball receive' strategy, this plan, method, or maneuver to get the ball out of a ruck comes about because of the way we train. I remember questioning on the forum some time back whether of not Macca could instigate proper training regimes. I go down to training and I see the lads around in a circle quickly handballing the ball back and forth. So we play how we train. So on game day we have numerous dinky handballs going quickly back and forth until it all comes unstuck, which it surely does. He has to put movement and a quick kick in there.

Our senior players are all within 1-3 years of retirement. We have no senior players who have any credibility to put a gun at the coaches head. We have a captain who maybe swayed by a bunch of mates who think they own the club.

If macca goes because of these senior players - as far as I am concerned all of them can go too.

The off season will be a disaster

And I guarantee when we realize that they have led us down a blind alley
Not a single one of them will remain after 2015.

This is exactly the path melbourne took

I am hoping griffin is not a party to this crap. What about the petulant performance this senior lot put in v gws in round 23
It is clear to me now they were in protest mode. What a disgrace.

Who is behind this - minson, cooney , Boyd? Morris? Who

When the hard questions are asked on the field they don't face up either
How do you knows its only senior players 1-3years from retirement?
We know of Jones is 23 and not a senior player. I bet there are more.

Our senior players have been the heart and soul of our club for the past 10-15 years. Macca is not.

The senior players have some idea what a good coach is as they have played under one and what a bad coach is as they have played under one, perhaps two.

the senior players have the right to voice their strong opinions. Macca has proven nothing in 3 years and has a very poor win/loss record to back it up with. He deserves to be under the pump. if we continue the same way we have been we will disintegrate as a club.

I'm a major supporter of Jones and I don't really like our coach but even I have to agree with this.
There isn't a player revolt. Nobody of massive significance has walked out.
Why don't we focus on things like getting wins for next year first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back