Opinion Off-Season Fun - If you could have any player from another club....

Remove this Banner Ad

Roughead.

Top bloke. Excellent forward. Mobile. Can play any position. Him and Casboult as the two main targets up forward would be awesome and Hendo could go down back, strengthening our defence too. The most important player we could get if we had a choice of anyone would be a key forward. It fixes so many issues!

Roughead.

Top bloke. Excellent forward. Mobile. Can play any position. Him and Casboult as the two main targets up forward would be awesome and Hendo could go down back, strengthening our defence too. The most important player we could get if we had a choice of anyone would be a key forward. It fixes so many issues!

Yet, in a way, we just let one go... :( not as good as Roughy but still

Which player from the past in their prime would you have ag Carlton right now ?

I'd have to say Leigh Matthews, he was so tough, consistently great and durable over a long period of time,didn't watch him play, but i defer to the opinions of old timers who say he was the greatest player in history.

I'd have to say Leigh Matthews, he was so tough, consistently great and durable over a long period of time,didn't watch him play, but i defer to the opinions of old timers who say he was the greatest player in history.
Kernahan.

Someone with the qualities of a Fyfe, Judd, Dangefield all rolled into one....

images

Carey

Just not invited to team BBQ's

Gary Jr. Hope he comes back from his shoulder injury just as good. He is absolutely amazing - zero weaknesses in his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see James Hird* come out of retirement and become our new captain-coach [ducks for cover].

SOS the ultimate swingman, equally good at full back or full forward.

Right now it would be a toss of a coin between the bloke with the most appropriate name in footy in Roughead or the bloke that should be the current brownlow medallist, Fyfe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back