Pick One Player from another club

Remove this Banner Ad

Cowboyblues

All Australian
Oct 23, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Just something maybe fun and different.

Given our current side is going along alright. If you had one player you could pick that would slot into our team from any other AFL team, who would it be??

For me I would pick Sam Taylor from GWS. Possibly the most underrated defender in the league and would be an amazing combo with weiters for the next decade.
Would be impenetrable down back.

darcy moore. only 25/26 ... him n Weiters would be inpenetrable

Max Gawn, I know he's 30 but he's still one of the best, if not the best ruck in the game, and TDK could learn from him...and we've seen what our club can do with a dominant ruckman.

Just something maybe fun and different.

Given our current side is going along alright. If you had one player you could pick that would slot into our team from any other AFL team, who would it be??

For me I would pick Sam Taylor from GWS. Possibly the most underrated defender in the league and would be an amazing combo with weiters for the next decade.
Would be impenetrable down back.

darcy moore. only 25/26 ... him n Weiters would be inpenetrable

Either would be great

Zac Bailey

Shai Bolton.......what a player.

Toby Greene...or if he isn't available, Matthew Pavlich:D

Ed Langdon every day of the week and twice on Sundays. We’d be ******* awesome !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby Greene
Or
Isaac Heeney

Steven May. Without a doubt the most reliable key defender in the game right now, and is an incredibly good user and decision maker as well.

Max Gawn a close second.

We've got firepower up forward, a strong on-ball brigade, and some x factor off half back. Wings are gravy if we're good enough through the corridor.

Give us a second KPD with elite disposal and the oppo scores dwindle while our ability to rebound quickly and directly improves.

Or give us a dominant tap ruck to feed the mids, who also contributes around the ground, and our stoppage game goes to another level while we also gain a reliable target in transition (allowing the forwards to stay forward).

Darcy Moore would make us top 4.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Isaac Heeney. No it’s or buts about it

Toby Greene or Jordan De Goey....they've both got that bit of Brendan Fevola about them.

I'm in the Darcy Moore camp. Perfect fit for current need.

Toby Greene
Or
Isaac Heeney
Haha.

Remember someone in the bluemour thread was saying Heeney to Carlton a couple of years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back