RisingPhoenix

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2010
Great Southern
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NAFC, SDFC, MUFC.
I think we have all seen the video of the young oxygen thief in Brisbane on the train, racially abusing the African transit guard in the most vile manner imaginable.

Such was the abhorrence of what's contained in the footage we have even seen Tony Abbott and Campell Newman expressing there disgust - and rightly so.

Having said, in other cities in Australia, racially motivated anti social behaviour is rife on it's public transport networks, and arguably has been since god was a boy.

That's probably on the tamer side of videos I could of found.

Why then is it ok and laudable to come out and condemn the young offender in the Brisbane incident, but inevitably likely to lead to accusations of racism if you have same attitude towards individual in videos I have just posted.

Surely, racism is racism is racism?

We either stand against anti social, racist behaviour or we don't, right?

Why haven't we seen Abbott or others standing up and condemning the individuals that can be found in a myriad of videos online spouting anti white abuse on trains?

Why haven't we seen Facebook 'find him' groups started over them?

Interesting phenomenon.

It is impossible to be racist to an invading army or the humans that provide the support so it can logistically operate its occupation.

Have you ever heard of any German camp guard complaining about abuse he got?

It is impossible to be racist to an invading army or the humans that provide the support so it can logistically operate its occupation.

Have you ever heard of any German camp guard complaining about abuse he got?

So it's ok for Aboriginals to racially abuse white people?

So it's ok for Aboriginals to racially abuse white people?

If they go to Russia and start abusing people, no its not ok. But in Australia, he's standing up to his oppressor, he is fact brave. He is fully aware some homeboy will post a vid somewhere denigrating him or trying to drag his culture down to level of white European culture.

If you listen to the guy, he is right. White Australians have no culture. He is quite entitled to point that out considering the genocide against his race by whites.

What is white culture? It can't last, it is s**t, Immature unsustainable and violent. Look at our food, full of cancer causing chemicals. Cancers we pass on to our kids, then pretend we don't know why. Look at their food, healthy, organic, sustainable and fresh. How much food do whites throw away every night? How many people missing meals in this country every night?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because sitting on a train minding your own business is so very, very oppressive.
Shouldn't you be sitting on a beach with a pair of binoculars doing your bit to stop the boats?

Or are you taking a break from writing letters to your local MP about how big a security risk the burqa is.

Shouldn't you be sitting on a beach with a pair of binoculars doing your bit to stop the boats?

Or are you taking a break from writing letters to your local MP about how big a security risk the burqa is.

You think I drink Coalition-flavoured Kool-aid just because I don't like the taste of yours?

If they go to Russia and start abusing people, no its not ok. But in Australia, he's standing up to his oppressor, he is fact brave. He is fully aware some homeboy will post a vid somewhere denigrating him or trying to drag his culture down to level of white European culture.

If you listen to the guy, he is right. White Australians have no culture. He is quite entitled to point that out considering the genocide against his race by whites.

What is white culture? It can't last, it is s**t, Immature unsustainable and violent. Look at our food, full of cancer causing chemicals. Cancers we pass on to our kids, then pretend we don't know why. Look at their food, healthy, organic, sustainable and fresh. How much food do whites throw away every night? How many people missing meals in this country every night?

s**t culture.

Do you realise how utterly racist that little rant is?

Creates strawman to argue against.
Feels justified when strawman doesn't hold weight.

Haven't you made a few threads on "anti-racism" already?

Why aren't our leaders doing something about anti-white racism? It's highly prevalent, you know. Who's gonna stand up for our oppressed brethren? Sheesh, it's minority this, muslim that aboriginal this blah blah blah.

Reckon Aamer Rahman puts it best

Why aren't our leaders doing something about anti-white racism? It's highly prevalent, you know. Who's gonna stand up for our oppressed brethren? Sheesh, it's minority this, muslim that aboriginal this blah blah blah.

Reckon Aamer Rahman puts it best

I dunno...

I mean, as a white guy, I'm ok with the past. I've moved on from all the atrocities.
So why can't 'they'?
Jeez, some people can hold a grudge.

Anyway, let's get back to how I'm being oppressed as a white male!

I dunno...

I mean, as a white guy, I'm ok with the past. I've moved on from all the atrocities.
So why can't 'they'?
Jeez, some people can hold a grudge.

Anyway, let's get back to how I'm being oppressed as a white male!

So all jokes aside, you guys think it's ok for Aboriginal people to racially abuse whites on trains?

You don't have a problem with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So all jokes aside, you guys think it's ok for Aboriginal people to racially abuse whites on trains?

You don't have a problem with it?

Nup. As you so articulately enunciated, Racism is racism.` I've been on the receiving end of this as well, however I don't go crying to our leaders to do something about this curious phenomenon, as it is no way institutional, somewhat understandable and I am in no way negatively affected by this (apart from annoyance and mild discomfort)

Creates strawman to argue against.
Feels justified when strawman doesn't hold weight.

Haven't you made a few threads on "anti-racism" already?

That's pretty much it.

Most of his threads over the years have been constructed thus.

The poor, oppressed white man must stand up!

STOP PRESS:
"Exclusive footage;drunk bloke maundering on train."

Yet when there white the PM feels the need to get involved?

One standard for all I would of thought.

Things will never improve if we set a lower bar and make excuses for one group outside the rest.

Why then is it ok and laudable to come out and condemn the young offender in the Brisbane incident, but inevitably likely to lead to accusations of racism if you have same attitude towards individual in videos I have just posted.

Surely, racism is racism is racism?

We either stand against anti social, racist behaviour or we don't, right?

Why haven't we seen Abbott or others standing up and condemning the individuals that can be found in a myriad of videos online spouting anti white abuse on trains?

Why haven't we seen Facebook 'find him' groups started over them?

Interesting phenomenon.

Agree that all racism is ugly and should not be tolerated. If this guy is abusing and making other people uncomfortable on the train for whatever reason then he should be held to account for it.

I guess the reason we don't see campaigns regarding anti-white racism is that in general white people do not suffer nearly as much from the wider implications of racism, it is not the same social problem.

It is interesting, these nutjobs on trains make the news, but are not the big problem with racism. The big problem is the subtle stuff - exclusion in clubs and sports, passing over ethnic candidates for jobs, etc. It is almost as if instead of having the guts to look in the mirror and confront these important issues and where we as a society are failing it is much easier to just point the finger at these outbursts by "other people" (probably by mentally inept people) and yell "racist"

Agree that all racism is ugly and should not be tolerated. If this guy is abusing and making other people uncomfortable on the train for whatever reason then he should be held to account for it.

I guess the reason we don't see campaigns regarding anti-white racism is that in general white people do not suffer nearly as much from the wider implications of racism, it is not the same social problem.

It is interesting, these nutjobs on trains make the news, but are not the big problem with racism. The big problem is the subtle stuff - exclusion in clubs and sports, passing over ethnic candidates for jobs, etc. It is almost as if instead of having the guts to look in the mirror and confront these important issues and where we as a society are failing it is much easier to just point the finger at these outbursts by "other people" (probably by mentally inept people) and yell "racist"

You liked this RiseUp?

I hope you took on board the last sentence.

Especially relevant to you I would of thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back