Good luck Adam Cooney

Remove this Banner Ad

provided countless moments of brilliance and entertainment. im sure he will be welcomed back in the years to come. good luck cooney x

No ill will towards Coons. Even though it'll be at Essendon, I wish him all the best. His knee has been one of the biggest shames in footy. Hopefully he can stay healthy from now on.

Sad to see Coons go. Wish him all the best. Hopefully he can sort the knee out and get back to something resembling his best; he deserves it. Thanks for everything you've put into the club Adam, you're a legend.

Thanks Cooney. Loved seeing him burst out of congestion and beating Dean Cox in the ruck. A crying shame about his busted knee.

I'm very sad he's going to Essendon of all places also. Deserved better then that.

Best of luck Coon Dog.

In an ideal world it would have been great to see you retire in the RW&B, but footy is big business these days and it wasn't to be.

Best of luck with Essendon.

the game was robbed of seeing him at his best for an extended period by his knee.

just breathtaking at full flight. bursting free, tongue out, run and bounce, goal. sensational skills. a genuine superstar at his peak.

a genuinely nice fella. i wish him nothing but the best.

Love the guy, has given great service, i would say i hope he gets his flag but i hate Essendon so * that.

I won 1k on him on the brownlow so he will always be a favorite of mine.

All the Best Coondog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Coons, absolutely exhilarating at his best.

Cut down by injuries and doubt he has more than a year or two to go. Nevertheless, his exit was far more classy that Griffen and I'll remember that.

Wouldn't be surprised if we grab something for 37 today.

fair enough deal considering everything. happy with that. Hopefully package with picks we get from Carlton to move up

Thanks for everything Coons, knee injury robbed us of seeing the absolute heights you would have reached even after a Brownlow.

I was really hoping he'd hang around for another year to help steady the ship with Griff and Higgins going. Nevertheless all the best Coondog!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back