Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

How long of a contract are you given when you enter Season 2 in MyCareer? Is it only 1 season or is it 3-4?

2nd triple double and did it on the Rockets and Dwiden.

46 points
13 assists
11 rebounds
4 steals

BAM!

I am starting to get better at the game, regularly getting 25+ ppg, usually 35-40. But I don't rack up many assists (in past games I would aim for 5-10... I'm lucky if I can get 1-2), averaging 3 rebounds and 2 steals as a PG. I am doing something I have not done in a previous NBA 2K - and that is regularly keeping 100% FG% in games. I can't time the free throws to save myself though, that can drag me down.

Only playing on 6 minute quarters, I should bump it up a bit more and see how I go with raising more stats.

I was given NBA 2K14 as a gift for Father's Day seven weeks ago and I've been fooling around with it since. Is it worth ditching NBA 2K14 for NBA 2K15 (I do have a PS4)? I'm not really into online gaming (haven't actually set up a PSN account yet) and between work and family I don't have much chance to play, so dropping coin on games doesn't rank highly in my list of priorities.

I actually like to play with the historical teams rather than the current rosters, though I'm annoyed that NBA 2K14 doesn't have Grant Hill.

Kendall Marshall just gave me a spray after the game for my shooting performance. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a great shooting night for me but when he misses 3 out of 4 free throws in the dying seconds to almost lose us the game against Miami I don't think he can say I almost cost us the game lol another 4-6 months and I get MCW back.

3rd game into my second season and it was a fairly solid effort against Wade. 27 points, 15 rebounds and 4 assists. Think I might boost up the difficulty.

Anyone else finding rebounding a lot better? I haven't put any attributes into my rebounding yet I'm averaging about 12 boards a game in 10 min quarters.

Also, what is everyones strategy with their myplayer? I was originally just looking to concentrate on jump shooter, inside scoring and athlete but with MCW out I have been putting a bit into playmaker as well. Nothing in rebounding as I said before and nothing on defence because I have been defending quite well without the upgrades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kendall Marshall just gave me a spray after the game for my shooting performance. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a great shooting night for me but when he misses 3 out of 4 free throws in the dying seconds to almost lose us the game against Miami I don't think he can say I almost cost us the game lol another 4-6 months and I get MCW back.

3rd game into my second season and it was a fairly solid effort against Wade. 27 points, 15 rebounds and 4 assists. Think I might boost up the difficulty.

Anyone else finding rebounding a lot better? I haven't put any attributes into my rebounding yet I'm averaging about 12 boards a game in 10 min quarters.

Also, what is everyones strategy with their myplayer? I was originally just looking to concentrate on jump shooter, inside scoring and athlete but with MCW out I have been putting a bit into playmaker as well. Nothing in rebounding as I said before and nothing on defence because I have been defending quite well without the upgrades.

Rebounding is greatly improved. My centre has already had more 10+ rebound games in his first season than I did playing 200-odd games in 2k14.

MyPlayer plays mainly a post game but scores lots of points off offensive rebounds. I've also focused a fair bit on defence. Jump shooting will come into it eventually once I become fairly dominate with my inside game.

That's the annoying thing I've found is I can't adjust the AI playing minutes. I don't want to play a full 10min/12min game but have to in order to compete with the other players in regards to awards/stats.

Unless I'm missing that option somewhere?
8-9 minutes

I get a good 25-30 points, 5-8 rebounds and X amount assists :D

After the coach finally giving me the green the light to start....We are 5 from 5. About to make the biggest comeback in NBA history. We (The Magic) were last in the East after the all star break....Currently positioned 10th and gaining momentum

After the coach finally giving me the green the light to start....We are 5 from 5. About to make the biggest comeback in NBA history. We (The Magic) were last in the East after the all star break....Currently positioned 10th and gaining momentum
you should tank for that high draft pick ;)

Last edited:
Playing as an SG for Phoenix (as many are by the sounds), halfway through my 2nd season and averaging 23ppg, 7rpg, 5apg, 1stl, 1 blk. Playing on 8 minute quarters superstar level. Im loving the game, trying to keep it somewhat realistic so im not scoring as much as i probably could and im simming a few games to bring my stats down a bit. We traded Dragic for McGee and some high draft pick called Soto (SF, not a bad player). Also got Lou Williams off the bench and a high pick for Bledsoe (bit strange). Starting line up is Thomas, Me, Soto, Morris, Plumlee ..... then Lou Willaims, McGee, other Morris, Goodwin off the bench. Sitting at 24-16 at the moment.

Has anyone got the shoe deal yet? (stop reading here if you havent progressed as much as me, dont wanna spoil it)

I had that cut scene with Jackson Ellis, played a few games since and havent heard from him yet

Haven't played much this week but I got drafted by the Nuggets and am playing as a SG. I have no idea what difficulty it's on but I'm averaging between 10 and 20 points a game.

I kinda wished there was an actual draft instead of the storyline stuff though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back